Good Games made into Bad Movies/Good Movies made in to bad game.

+
Good Games made into Bad Movies/Good Movies made in to bad game.

well I'm one of a lot of ppl have seen good game made into bad movies and Good movies made into bad gameswhat are your picks will add my latter I want to see how many of you agree on what gets posted :evil:

I like the first "Resident Evil". I've never played the game, but the movie was good IMO. But the sequels... don't mention them.

Silent Hill - love the game(s), love the movie ^^Resident evil (the first movie, i mean) surely was enjoyable. I like the way movie influenced RE4, where you can actually go through that corridor with all those lasers - priceless. The same goes for Silent Hill 5. I haven't played it yet but I noticed that they used the same transition as in movie (you know, the effect when Silent Hill changes- paint going off, rust and all).Other movie worth mentioning would be Mortal Combat (not the sequel though) and....that's about it. There are other of course but either they stand for a crappy attempt to get some easy money from us, gamers or are made by Uwe Boll, which is even worse :/

I really enjoyed silent hill, it was the only video game-movie transition that worked for me. My least favourite movie-game was bloodrayne. I thought I was going to tear my eyeballs out watching that, I still cant believe i finished the entire film. For good movies made into bad games I really thought that the Golden Compass game (I somewhat enjoyed the movie) had to be the worst piece of technology ever created in the history of man.

doom verses doom 3 ..good reasonable game, movie of topic...yes blood rayne game good, movie 1 so so... the next movie crap..hitman never played game I thought movie was good....thens there Conan........worried about.......funny movies.... to see enemies crushed and driven before me and to hear the lamination of the women.

Conan covers women in a plastic film ?? or does he stack them and glue into a multi-layered uber-frau ? or did you perhaps mean "lamentation"?... and as a woman, I love Arnie movies -- not because of his physique which was (!) enormous -- but definitely not my taste, but for the sheer hilarity of the atrocious acting ... and of course the accent ;D

yeah that word , Game Widow ..sorry I dyslexic some times forget to look at words when written Alone in the dark game 98..... movie 2005, 2006...... then a game again 2008 first game was alright.....movie not bad.........new game looks good.........

Dyslexic people of the world untie!! :DSorry, couldn't resist...
~ Roxy

I'm not criticizing, honestly -- perhaps i didn't make it clear but your typo (and i know that's all it was) just about made me choke because it made me laugh so hard at the imagery it conjured ...I had to comment just to get it out of my system, it was (to me at least) just a particularly hilarious typo, that's all -- please don't be offended :)

well if you got a good laugh out it, then that's totally fine 1 good deed for the dayMario brothers was anothertomb raidermortal combatfinal fantasydead or alive........the stupid movie with jean claude van dam and that blonde singing Aussie kylie minogue.( disliking her )...street fighter or something like that

I feel karmically better already :) -- as for game movies, hmmm I guess I'd have to vote for resident evil (the first one) ... i guess i prefer movies that *seem* like they were computer games (evil dead, evil dead II)

OMG, love Evil Dead (all three of them) - groovy!Back to the topic though:Dead or Alive was one hell of a horrible movie. Honesly, was there anything else in that decent game that could have been messed up more? Even Mortal Kombat 2 (the movie) was (slightly) better and, well, MK2 was already bad. And i mean BAD. BTW, just noticed my typo somewhere above - Mortal Combat ^__^Alone in the Dark, a classic game made into an atrocious movie (Hi Uwe, we love you!). Oh, did you know that Boll is making Bloodrayne 3 (!)?...now when the duck did i miss the sequel?! Just curious. Thanks god, Kojima didn't allow him to do Metal Gear Solid. Now that would be a disaster, don’t you think?. Unfortunately, the director of Silent Hill 2 is still unknown so lets just pray it won't be Uwe. Did I mention that i Hate Uwe?

long live Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell -- they should make *all* the games into movies.Imagine Bruce as Geralt ... ;D oh wait! and the fight scenes

I guess we all can say: We love you Uwe Boll! :)No but really, Silent Hill was quite good and of course I enjoyed Mortal Kombat a lot. But other movies were more or less crappy, which is kind of shame…

Ok here my list LOL It all a mater what one like in a movie or in a game ;)Doom grate game bad movieAlone in the dark good game not a bad movie BloodRayne 1&2 good game veary bad movie 1&2 Enter the Matrix so so game enjoyed the movie much better MortalCombatt the game where fun to play back in the day the first movie so so Transforman game bad movie was good Resident Evil love the game the movie was not so bad at all Evil Dead regeneratiion good game and love the old movie I have not played the Iron man game yet but heard it really bad but the movie is grate.Now the all time worse Game made into a movie eyes is Dungen and Dragons a grate game that the Grandad of all rpg and made into one of the worse movies I have ever soon

you just killed my day you mentioned D&D, I should slap you silly and call you Susan, its a non mention thing or happening....only mention real game..I have nothing else just to say D&D worldwide Game day,,June 7th...6 days to go

TheDarkling said:
you just killed my day you mentioned D&D, I should slap you silly and call you Susan, its a non mention thing or happening....only mention real game..I have nothing else just to say D&D worldwide Game day,,June 7th...6 days to go
And what is wrong with D&D ?

Top Bottom