Good news! Don't wait for the patch!

+
Good news! Don't wait for the patch!

So dear friends from the forum,

for all of those who are afraid of playing because the XP bug MIGHT occur:

DON'T wait, just play!

The people posting here are mostly guys that have problems/technical issues. That does not mean that 95% of all players can enjoy the game without any major bugs. They can and are!

Like Schlomo does! They said there is a bug with "pyres of novigrad"? Just passed this spot - no bug.

They say SOME get a bug related to XP? Well, Schlomo DOES NOT!

------------

To sum it up:

enjoy the game and stop pushing the dev team for a patch that we don't really need!

Enjoy your long weekend as the witcher Gerglot,

Euer Schlomo Bugfree - who will cleanse Novigrad from humans now if the story lets him

PS: playing on PC

Last edited:
Nice troll post. But too obvious though, the allcaps parts were overkill. You need to refine your skills.

Surely a nonsense topic like this on the tech support forums is against some sort of forum guidelines?

enjoy the game and stop pushing the dev team for a patch that we don't really need!

Not sure if retarded or just stupid fanboy...

Mainquests are completely broken and stop all progress in the Game. XP glitches, Sidequests bugged, a shit ton of CTDs etc etc

WE NEED NO FUCKING PATCH? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

WE NEED NO FUCKING PATCH? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
lol you took his post seriously? BTW though we do need a patch and some people have mainquests that are broken many like myself have not encountered any, so they aren't completely broken. I did have a lot of CTDs before 1.03 but not so many after. Luckily have not hit a game breaking issue yet... On final quest now.

Top Bottom