Good news for gamers who pre-ordered The Witcher 2 in the UK

+
Good news for gamers who pre-ordered The Witcher 2 in the UK

Below you can find the statement issued by Game, Gamestation and Namco Bandai Partners UK regarding pre-orders of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition in the UK.
''Game, Gamestation Namco Bandai Partners UK is pleased to confirm that The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings: The Enhanced Edition Xbox 360 will be available from all Game and GameStation stores across the UK on the 17th April.
We can confirm that all customers that have pre-ordered the 'Dark Edition' and the 'Enhanced Edition' (standard edition) will receive the eagerly anticipated RPG for launch. Please check your order for confirmation. For all questions relating to the game please contact your local Game and Game Station store for details as well as confirming your Dark Edition Enhanced edition pre order online and in-store.
Namco Bandai Partners UK and Game and Gamestation.''

Aditya

Forum veteran
wait what do you mean by "confirm" online or in store? I don't see anything in my game account... and sorry for the double post can't seem to edit post

Good news indeed. Convinced my friend to attend one of your events in London on 11th, ordered her the Dark Edition too.

Aditya

Forum veteran
Since this being a BIG relief on the other hand I was wondering about the GAME pre-order bonus nothing mentioned? It was the t-shirt before the site went down

Top Bottom