Good show, good noise!

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED
Chombattas!

E3 2018 is officially over and man, what an event it was!

You’ve showered us with comments, tweets and tons of feedback. Night City is thriving and with it — a truly fantastic community! The hype is through the roof and your excitement is a source of great joy and motivation for the entire CD PROJEKT RED team.

Thank you for spending this time with us — whether it was on Cyberpunk 2077’s official forums, Twitter, Facebook, Discord, or all the other places you reached out to us from.

Crystaljock out!

The trailer was great and we're looking forward to future announcements, trailers, demos *cough*beta*cough*, and any other information you care to share.

Yes it was wonderful, after viewing the old trailer 50 million times...….wow my mind went crazy when a saw the new one. I would have loved to see game play, but ik we have to wait...…..just saying watching the youtubers that got into seeing the closed demo does not help much either lol, I'm quite jealous.

anyway #soon

Since the first trailer 5 years ago I’ve been highly anticipating this title. It’s finally becoming a reality from CDPROJEKT I wish I was able to view the gameplay at E3 but they were set in stone on not letting the public in.. honestly, because of that they, created more hype then ever!! The future of gaming is just beginning and it’s one hell of a time to be alive. Cyberpunk 2077, I’m ready for you.. but only if you’re ready for the world. XD
❤️CDPROJEKTRED❤️

That E3 show was amazing guys! Congrats! And thank you for make my Hype exponentialy bigger!! CDPR :love:

You are the best! I'm so excited to see the final result, all the innovations that never was made before in others games. Congratulations guys, you are the GOAT! Greetings from Brazil!!!😍🇧🇷

I don't know if anybody has asked this or not so If you don't mind me asking, will the female character (Katarzyna Danysz) from the 2012 trailer, the one in your display picture be available as a face preset for creating a custom female V?

I hope you release the 50 minute demo to the public and us actual consumers of your games. So we can also enjoy it.

As a french journalist said after seing the private demo: "the world is not ready"
I can't wait to see if cyberpunk will indeed be like a milestone for the entire industry !

pas content2.jpg

I hope you release the 50 minute demo to the public and us actual consumers of your games. So we can also enjoy it.

I second that wholeheartedly. I think it would be a great idea, so us that prefer TPP over FPP could give more chance to the game and you can prove that the decision was the best one, before we comit our money.

I don't want to start a discussion on this subject and I'm fully aware of the moderation decision to let things cool down around here. I'm just giving a suggestion.

Thanks for the great E3 show , hope you best of luck and don't get upset on peoples who might misjudged FPS thing , I know you got a trick up your sleeve and they will be disappointed in themselves not in a game In which they gotten used to it already ,but you are different . :)

Game will be great im sure it will...but try consider adding TPP even as underdeveloped explore mode for as who cant play FPP games...
i can understand u develop combat and dialouges as FP and i can bear it but let as roam across NIght City in TPP, i dont need seamless experience and i dont mind switching perspective while engage combat or NPC...ofc i would rather have full TPP support but if that cant be done try atleast develop TPP traveling. PLS!

You deserve it. What was shown in the trailer.. if it's represetative of the final product.. there's just nothing like it.
Keep doing what you're doing with a passion.

Top Bottom