Gore System Appreciation thread

+
Whoever did the work on gore system should get a raise. It looks pretty gruesome and Fallout 1 style. FEEDBACK to the devs though: give us better ragdolls. The ones we have now feel like balloons and make some kills completely unsatisfying. Make ragdolls wiggle around after they got killed and give them more weight. Also decals disappear way too fast, there should be a way to adjust their lifetime.
Anyway, post your goriest kills:

photomode_27122020_014051.png

photomode_19042021_022339.png

photomode_19042021_015022.png

photomode_15122020_183759.png

Now I'm going to post a reference that will remind you how PERFECT 10/10 gore looks like:

yeah it is nice to see a game that actually embraces the reality of these kinds of facts about combat and injuries...really seals in my immersion and helps to set the tone of CP2077...Great Job !!!!!!!!

It is better than I would have excepted. But they forgot to do splash back on the person that use the weapon. I know we do not see our own character that much but it should be on the NPC after shooting or chopping at close range. They do this kind of thing in other games like Dead Rising. I think there was even a mod for this in Skyrim. And I did make a mod for this in Oblivion.

"I came into this world kicking and screaming while covered in someone else's blood and I have no problem with going out the same way."

Last edited:
Whoever did the work on gore system should get a raise. It looks pretty gruesome and Fallout 1 style. FEEDBACK to the devs though: give us better ragdolls. The ones we have now feel like balloons and make some kills completely unsatisfying. Make ragdolls wiggle around after they got killed and give them more weight. Also decals disappear way too fast, there should be a way to adjust their lifetime.
Anyway, post your goriest kills:

View attachment 11211802

View attachment 11211805
View attachment 11211808
View attachment 11211811

Now I'm going to post a reference that will remind you how PERFECT 10/10 gore looks like:
To make it even more falloutish we gonna need an energy weapons.
But hey, you can toast your enemies with quickhacks alright.

Last edited:

mbrto

Forum regular
i spent countless hours modding life dismemberment and other gore effects into fallout 4
now im playing cp2077 non-lethal and rarely see any of the gory goodness
im a weird man

To make it even more falloutish we gonna need an energy weapons.
But hey, you can toast your enemies with quickhacks alright.
there are rare laser weapons in cyberpunk 2020, so they might add them. But honestly they should add some kind of decal for burned enemies first. Its so weird how an NPC can be set on fire, and then his corpse looks pristine. In Red Dead Redemption 2 if you burn someone, he will look completely charred and his hair disappears. The other thing is how enemies that are set on fire don't make a sound lol.

found this set of organs in Pacifica after dealing with some scavs....makes me hopeful for a dismemberment application during combat

photomode_11052021_133123.png

Top Bottom