Gorilla arm Mods appearance

+
When inspecting a mod for the gorilla arms they appear to be different colors for example Dark blue for electrical damage gold and purple for thermal damage. but these changes only happen when using your fists to fight. other than that they return to their default appearance when using other weapons. see screen shots for better example.

can the mods not persist when using other weapons? also they bug out back to default when ever you climb something too meaning the color changes back to normal.

Attachments

• Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    2.9 MB · Views: 403
  • Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    4.2 MB · Views: 533
  • Screenshot (11).png
    Screenshot (11).png
    4 MB · Views: 408
Yes, it's a bug or an oversight :(
For me on Xbox (with Animals Knuckles), even of drawing your fists, it changes a bit when it wants. It's totally random to have the color of installed mod.
(Never have color on bike or with others weapons for example, it's always the "default" color)

But i don't like the look of the gorilla arms, anyway. Much prefer Mantis Blade :)

I had the same issue where all I did was switch to the gorilla hands and the colour was on my hands for a second then returned back to default. defiantly a glitchy oversight indeed.

Top Bottom