Gorilla Arms seem to break *everything*

+
Most of the Street Brawler perks are refusing to activate, blood pump and basically all health/regen related cyberware is broken and does nothing, and I'm fairly certain they might actually be stripping me of armour.

I've got 20 Body with a near-maxed Street Brawler and Athletics tree, with some invested in both Cool trees now that I've maxed Body. I have the Legendary subdermal implants, Legendary synaptic signal optimiser, Legendary Gorilla Arms with every single damage-type mod (Chemical, Thermal, Electrical, Physical, "Animals Knuckles" bleed) and a high capacity battery mod and sensory amplifier (+5% armour). I have a bio-monitor for restoring 40% health when going below 15%, and a blood pump (which cannot be activated with gorilla arms)
My health is 615, armour is 711, and effective DPS is 946. I die in 1-2 shots from some Very High enemies.
This doesn't make sense to me. Most enemies chip off 5-10 health at a time, sometimes a little more which is to be expected, so why do seemingly random enemies 1-shot me? Why do they deal 100x the damage of other Very High enemies?

I've read other threads regarding Gorilla Arms and it seems that they basically disable all health, regen, and armour related perks and cyberware - I'm guessing this is to do with the boxing matches since they disable those for some reason, even though your opponents are literally allowed to use healing items in fights...

It's literally made the game incompletable and I've had to resort to using a bugged revolver that can shoot through 30m of concrete while hiding to complete fights without having an aneurysm.

Can a QA developer please just try to do a complete Gorilla Arms playthrough? It clearly hasn't been tested despite hand-to-hand combat being explicitly designed into the game. Thanks.

Top Bottom