Got an issue with a quest, Happy together.

+
Got an issue with a quest, Happy together. talked to the cops about barrys friend, they went to talk to him and now the quests just say to check on barry and a waypoint points to his apartment, but when i get there the door just open, the cops are inside but i cant enter or talk to barry.
Anyone that has an idea for a solution?

Got an issue with a quest, Happy together. talked to the cops about barrys friend, they went to talk to him and now the quests just say to check on barry and a waypoint points to his apartment, but when i get there the door just open, the cops are inside but i cant enter or talk to barry.
Anyone that has an idea for a solution?
It's when exactly ?
Happy Together
You see Barry inside ? Because if you have "waited" too long, the quest can "fail" and
Barry can be "dead" inside I suppose.
You have a screenshot ?

Last edited:
It's when exactly ?
Happy Together
You see Barry inside ? Because if you have "waited" too long, the quest can "fail" and
Barry can be "dead" inside I suppose.
You have a screenshot ?
Can see barry inside and he is not dead. attached a picture taken with photomode.

Attachments

• photomode_17122021_200633.png
    photomode_17122021_200633.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 69
Really weird, I never see that :(
When does it happen in the quest line ?
(if you look the order in the link in my previous post)
After the first "try" ? After to speak with him ? After goes see Andrew's niche ?

Anyway, if you don't use mods, you can try to follow these steps provide by CDPR and if nothing work, send a ticket for help ("Contact Us" button) with a save if possible.

It is at the end of the quest line, found Andrews niche, talked to the cops about Andrew, i have done this quest before and this is the first time it happened. will try the CDPR steps.

Ah ok, so normally, after talking to the cops :
You follow them in front of the door, let them talk to Barry and then they enter in the apartment. After the door closes and the quest ends.
But in your case, the door don't close and the quest never end.
Annoying indeed...
So yeah, try the steps and send a ticket to the Support, because I really don't know how you can fix it by your own :(

Top Bottom