Got Bug on misson: Bloody ritual

+
Same for me. Scanned everything including the blood stains and the guy behind the dumpster, cracked the shard, but I'm stuck on "search the area to collect information" now. Can't reload a previous safe, I'm like 30 hours after that point...

Almost done with the game starting on hard ending the game on on very hard, a nomad, 93 hrs. And with few gliches though with these: Same problem here with the bloody ritual, kill in the name of, also the watson area on the southwest where it says ."who knows what you might find" unrecovered area is a glitch. And the other glitches though these are my only ones and I'm finishing the crime alert side jobs.

So mine is clearly bugged and it saves the bug so there is absolutely no way to progress this quest line. I did it about 20 hours ago in my gameplay too, hoping it would be fixed at some point, so there is no way in hell I'm loading a save game to try and tiptoe around the bug. Couple questions...

1) is the entire cyberpsycho line broken now since I can't do this one quest?
2) is there any way to reset quests? drop them and get them again or something?
3) is there any way to actually open a support ticket for game breaking issues like this?

Thanks

I have another problem, I got everything done, neutralized the psycho, sent the message and still the quest is not done, all I can do is press the track button in the journal and it leads me nowhere, does anyone has a fix for this problem?

I got the same problem and I can't finish that quest.
Even more i can't finish the main quest with Panam becosue there is no option to talk with her after tank ride ehh. So next update in January, we will see..

Im having issues with the quest too. Its the only ques ti have left in Watson which is annoying!

Fairly sure I scanned all 5 items and killed the boss, but think i put him in the bin and now cant access his data pad/scan him to finish the mission. Its completely borked!

Yup mine is broken too. I entered the area from the roof tops and never got to talk to Johnny. Now after cracking the shard and scanning everything nothing happens. It still the same several days later.

So I basically didn't find one clue and left the quest for another one, came back after a guide and scanned it, no bosses come out, it's broken, progressed too far to turn back the save,

Scanned everything many times and can't get the cyberpsycho to spawn. This is the only quest preventing me from achieving 100%. It's mind-blowing to me that you can't restart a quest.

1 point, i can say, this mission is a trigger point mission when you walk in through the front entrance. get the 'scan for clues' also you have to keep the bleeding ahole alive, and question him.

then the cyberpsycho bitch pops open the lid.

had to reload the save if i remember correctly.

also ALWAYS ENTER THROUGH THE ENTRANCE. Even a jump can fu=k it up.

Thought I was the only one with this problem. Began to think it was my system. Same here, Cyberphycho wouldn't spawn. As I had dumped the body in the dumpster, thought I'd screwed up this gig forever. I had scanned everything several times even, still wouldn't spawn.

The next day tried my luck again. Was sure it was bugged though, as I had scanned everything before. It said, "Search around for information." Again tried scanning everything, now also grapping everything, and destroying everything. Still nothing. Paused for a while, did some chores in RL. Came back a moment later. I looked to Johnny. Walked up to him, hoping a prompt or so would pop up. Nothing.

I despise that guy! Took the sniper rifle out and landed a few shots straight through his head. Was wondering if he would say one of his smartass remarks. Nothing, which surprised me, really. Took a couple of shots at each body, hoping that would do something. Still nothing. Decided to scan everything one last time. I aimed at the body in front of Johnny which I scanned numerous times before, at least I thought I did.

Then suddenly, out of the blue it actually started scanning! When it was complete, the Cyberphycho appeared! When it was dispatched, I thought back what I did, and then it hit me. All my previous attempts to scan, turned up nothing because it was done from straight above. This time it was scanned from the side.

Anyone with the same issue should try it. I missed the body in front of Johnny. I stood on the other side of the fridge some 3 meters of it away. Try scanning all the bodies from some distance. See if it works. At least dumping the body in the dumpster doesn't matter. You can still complete the gig.

Same here , the cyberpsycho not respawning , i have more than 60H in the game now and can't go 100% achievements cuz of this silly bug . could be fixed or should i make a new run ?

There's a full breakdown in the description of the video
WE KNOW HOW TO PROGRESS, IT'S BUGGED AND GLITCHED
Post automatically merged:

Thought I was the only one with this problem. Began to think it was my system. Same here, Cyberphycho wouldn't spawn. As I had dumped the body in the dumpster, thought I'd screwed up this gig forever. I had scanned everything several times even, still wouldn't spawn.

The next day tried my luck again. Was sure it was bugged though, as I had scanned everything before. It said, "Search around for information." Again tried scanning everything, now also grapping everything, and destroying everything. Still nothing. Paused for a while, did some chores in RL. Came back a moment later. I looked to Johnny. Walked up to him, hoping a prompt or so would pop up. Nothing.

I despise that guy! Took the sniper rifle out and landed a few shots straight through his head. Was wondering if he would say one of his smartass remarks. Nothing, which surprised me, really. Took a couple of shots at each body, hoping that would do something. Still nothing. Decided to scan everything one last time. I aimed at the body in front of Johnny which I scanned numerous times before, at least I thought I did.

Then suddenly, out of the blue it actually started scanning! When it was complete, the Cyberphycho appeared! When it was dispatched, I thought back what I did, and then it hit me. All my previous attempts to scan, turned up nothing because it was done from straight above. This time it was scanned from the side.

Anyone with the same issue should try it. I missed the body in front of Johnny. I stood on the other side of the fridge some 3 meters of it away. Try scanning all the bodies from some distance. See if it works. At least dumping the body in the dumpster doesn't matter. You can still complete the gig.
Nah, all magnifying icons are grey, also tried scanning all bodies from afar, still nothing, hope this gets fixed in 1.06 or they add a quest reset feature

i really hope something comes out for this bugg i can't 100% just because i cant finish this mission its just stupid

Johnny didn't pop up first time pointing to the last info site, you got to find the last one casue its scripted that you stand in a specific spot for the paycho to get up.
Reloaded it and second time Jonny showed up and it worked.

WE KNOW HOW TO PROGRESS, IT'S BUGGED AND GLITCHED
Post automatically merged:

Nah, all magnifying icons are grey, also tried scanning all bodies from afar, still nothing, hope this gets fixed in 1.06 or they add a quest reset feature

The body I missed was also grey. Try again scanning all of them from the flank of the body. Maybe you missed the same body I did. Its the one in front of Johnny in the grass. Very easy to miss. Its target is very small. Aside from that, the gig is fine. Should be able to complete.

Top Bottom