I've found a solution in the steam discussions for the bug where nothing happens after already scanning everything.
It worked for me and I could finally finish 100% of the game.
I hope it will work for you too!
I ADVISE ON BACKING UP YOUR SAVE FILE BEFORE DOING ANY CHANGES AS I DON'T KNOW WHAT CONSEQUENCES IT CAN LEAD TO!
ANY CHANGES TO SAVE FILES ARE DONE ON YOUR OWN RISK.
1. download the save editor from here
2. click "Load Save" and choose you save file
3. choose the "Quest Facts" tab
mq_wat_nid_15_clueexists, modify it to 3.
if it doesn't exist, click "+ New Fact", enter
mq_wat_nid_15_clueand choose type "Name", and then set it's Value to 3.
5. click "Save Changes" and save the save file back in your saves folder inside a new folder or by replacing the old save you edited (Your choice)
6. close the save editor and open cyberpunk 2077 again.
After doing it, as you approach the area from the front roadthe cyberpsycho should pop out of the freezer.
This really works, thank you very much. I'm saving about 10 hours of game time.