Got Bug on misson: Bloody ritual

+
scanned all the information, but no boss coming out of the fridge.
I had the same issue. Luckly I saved right before starting this mission. After scaning all the clues and decripting the shard again the boss show. The missions complete fine.
BUT..... the messages with Regina on the phone is bugged. It fall all way aout of order, and the last message "about technomancers" cant be sent, it stays blue, out of order and i cant click on it. I hope this dont fuck therest of the mission chain.

I have this same issue. I jumped in from the back, scanned all the evidence, decrypted the shard - nothing. Checked a few guides to make sure I'd hit all the evidence spots too. Left and came back a few hours later but the bodies are still where I'd moved them.

its not bugged. you have to search underneath the trash on the left hand side aswell... took me aaaaaaaaages to find this clue. best way is to shoot the trash bag so you can see it. hope this helps!

Just some random even in a game, levitation 🚙,

Attachments

• _20201214_163546.JPG
    _20201214_163546.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 899
I also had an issue with this quest, the boss eventually came out, but there was a really long time when I was wondering what is going on...

I feel like I have been walking around scanning everything for like 25 minutes... Destroyed every piece of movable trash...
This is not making me happy

Im also having this issue I just ignored it after trying to get it to work multiple times off of saves without luck. just went on playing the game need this mission to complete so I can finish the missions in the area, and possible all the mission from regina. Bug team let me know if you can help me. dont want to start from scratch already sinked 50 hours into this game.

I can't even get the mission to pop up, it's my last one I need to do as well. Not on the map, I've gone to area but no call and nothing spawns.

edit: reloaded save while outside the location and got the text to start quest

Last edited:
Hello all,
i decrupted the message and scanned everything but nothing is happening. I put the "barely alive" guy in the trashbin XD and i dont know anymore if i scaned him or not. My safe is to far away now to reset. Am I screwed now? Is there a way to reset the mission?

Hello all,
i decrupted the message and scanned everything but nothing is happening. I put the "barely alive" guy in the trashbin XD and i dont know anymore if i scaned him or not. My safe is to far away now to reset. Am I screwed now? Is there a way to reset the mission?

There are 5 things that you need to scan, apparently, including the dead guy in the tub.

Since the game has serious issues aiming the scan/looting hand, I think the boss on the tub might be blocking you from scanning the dead body in the tub? I only just thought of this, but I can't go back since I've done this mission already.

EDIT: apparently time of day may have something to do with this also? Evenn though its not mentioned anywhere..

TL;DR Try walking FIRST, before scanning anything, through the main entrance to the area

Had problem as well. I believe there is some checkpoint you have too pass in order to trigger everything correctly. First time I have approached from the containers and jumped down. Scanned everything; nothing happened. Reloaded save and approached through the main entrance. Everything worked properly this time.

There are 5 things that you need to scan, apparently, including the dead guy in the tub.

Since the game has serious issues aiming the scan/looting hand, I think the boss on the tub might be blocking you from scanning the dead body in the tub? I only just thought of this, but I can't go back since I've done this mission already.

EDIT: apparently time of day may have something to do with this also? Evenn though its not mentioned anywhere..
Thanks but i already scanned the fridge. I gonna try out different times(Think somewhere im the night might be possible). Maybe that will help.

Top Bottom