Got into the quest before getting it.. Is that a problem ?

+
Got into the quest before getting it.. Is that a problem ?

Hello... I have completed 1st act White Orchard 2 times now & wating for Next Big Patch 1.07

The problem is I love to roam around map so sometimes I am into the situation which is a part of quest like..

All spoilers are related to 1st area White Orchard & About side quests.

In my 1st run I end up partially killing witch near well & got that bracelet too even before getting quest Devil by the well but later when i got the contract its a good thing that I can finished that quest without any bug.

Another quest is Precious Cargo - In my 1st run I don't remember I got that box or not but I never find that person but In my second run I mate that person & got the quest which I completed successfully

But still I have doubt that what if I got the box before the quest ? Can I complete it without bug ? as well please without spoilers tell me is this ok to got quest items even before getting the quests ? in next areas of the game ?

some can be finished even if you started them randomly, but some might get stuck.. I think the best rule for exploration is to visit the villages first, read the notice board, then roam the roads and check the points of interests.. and of course, explore with your witcher senses... if something is red, its most likely linked with a quest... so dont touch it unless you already picked that quest (just to be safe)

Hmm thanks friends...

Yehh now I am visiting town 1st but still when traveling from 1 town to another I am using shortcut so sometimes I am stopping by to check some area's.

Thanks again I hope I am not going to mess any quest due to exploring :)

personally, i do exploring the way i would do it in reality.. first go to villages and read the notice board, then discover all points of interests around the village. then i do quests from noticeboard, and only then i move to another village, preferably via road. This way, no chance you miss some quest or start something unintentionally.

i did the ancient katakan quest by simply finding an abandoned village called byways, 10 hrs later i was playing Gwent in Oreton and some Nilfgaarrdian paid me for the job :p The game is quite flexible in that way I think

Top Bottom