[GOTY] No game progress on Xbox profile / no achievements

+
Hey,

Some time ago I bought the W3-GOTY (digital version) from the MS Store on my Xbox One S.

I have already played about 100h, level 24, Velen cleared... and 0 achievements unlocked.

I don't know how it's possible... On 100% I have read over 30 books, most potions unlocked. IMO at least these 2 achievements should have passed. What's more interesting, on the Xbox app I have the following statistics about the game (in polish language):

Screenshot_20190819-214248_Xbox.jpg

For comparison, I played some F1-2018 and have 6 achievements unlocked.

Screenshot_20190819-214615_Xbox.jpg

I was searching the internet but I didn't find a solution anywhere. I know that achievements are bugged, sometimes they do not count, but so that the game does not see progress except time?

From the things I found and tried to do (found as helping when the achievements do not unlock):

- reinstalling the game
- account deletion and login again
- hard console reset
- wipe whole console

Unfortunately, nothing helped.

Does this mean that I have bugged account / console / copy of the game? What else can I do to be able to full enjoy the game and its achievements?

I have tried play game on my wife accounts - stats and achievements didnt count.

Greetings
eerozeteen

Please check out the official website from support:
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...nt-wasnt-completed-when-requirements-were-met

There's also a contact link on the same page.

However, in TW3 there are often a few achievements that won't trigger. So it's best to not care too much about it - otherwise, it can be very frustrating. But yeah, it's strange that none of the achievements triggered.
thank you for replay.

unfortunately, tips on support doesnt work for me. I tried about 5 times doing instraction and nothing helps.

Also, CDPR support doesnt response - first time i sent ticket about 2 months ago, yesterday again, but with no anwser.

So I wrote here, so maybe someone other then CDPR can help me or give some tips..

Quick update: seems like multiple tickets were lost due to technical issues. So it‘s likely that yours was lost too. It might be a good idea to send another ticket.

Top Bottom