GPU Issue Crash... Solved?

+
Apparently, after i see two coments, i noticed that CP2077 OverClock my GPU (RTX 2060 Super) from his normal clock (~~1400mhz) to ~~1900mhz.

So, i use MSI and put -500mhz.

Fine, then...

Instead of getting this:

"Message: Gpu Crash for unknown reasons! Callstack here is probably irrelevant. Check if Breadcrumbs or Aftermath logged anything useful."

I'm getting this:

Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
Message: The thread attempted to read inaccessible data at 0x48.

Message: The thread attempted to write to an inaccessible address at 0x200000000.

Message: The thread attempted to read inaccessible data at 0xC8.

Message: The thread attempted to read inaccessible data at 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Someone else, too?

Just tried this on my hardware, still no dice. Getting the same error now for the past 4 days. Sometimes I can play for 1 minute, sometimes 10, and rarely more than 30. Hardware is a 1070 Founders Edition, Threadripper 1950X, 16GB DDR4 quad-channel, all of which are running at stock clock speeds. Whenever the game is running, I have no issues with framerate at all even on ultra settings minus what my card doesn't support, but it makes progressing pretty much impossible.

Attachments

• report.txt
    4.5 KB · Views: 88
  • stacktrace.txt
    265 bytes · Views: 94
I don't know if there's useful information for this problem to be found in this thread:

In general, manually over or downclocking hardware is not recommended.

But still, you can share your findings with CDPR support here:
(click on "Contact Us" to send a ticket - but please try their suggestions, in case you haven't done it yet)

Top Bottom