Grab the GWENT Lunar New Year Bundle!

+

Dominika

CD PROJEKT RED
Grab the GWENT Lunar New Year Bundle!

Give your GWENT collection the Lunar New Year treatment with the New Year Bundle — available now on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 for a limited time!

Each Bundle contains:

Last edited:
I've got to ask the community for some advice on whether to purchase this bundle or not? It's released 2 months after midwinter watch and most of us regular players already have all the "good" cards by this point. 5-6 months back I would have purchased this and hoarded the kegs to open them later on when new cards were released.
However with so many cards in the game right now, it is a high possibility that the next major card release is in the form of an expansion set separate from the base set, so all those kegs would go waste :p

Wish this bundle gave equivalent amount of ore instead... If someone can confirm that next major update will be to the base set (and not as an expansion), it would make much more sense to buy this...

It just says "$23...", what $? US dollars? Please specify U$S in that case, it really helps some players make the decision. Most platforms already use local currency, and to Argentinians there's a 20x difference between AR$ and U$S.

When offered the legendary with this bundle there is a bug with this where the amount of owned cards does not show if you already own a normal copy of the card like with a normal legendary pick. This caused me to pick up a second copy of ithlinne :(

I have this weird bug where, when I try to buy any bundle from the in-game shop, it just keeps loading the transaction screen and I can't press anything so I have to close the whole precess. Is there a way to fix this issue? I'd really like to buy the bundle while it's still available.

Harbinger_ua

Please, try the following steps:
  1. Enable the Galaxy overlay (in the GOG Galaxy options).
  2. Remove/disable all third party overlay applications (e.g. FRAPS, RivaTuner).
  3. Be sure the game is not installed under Program Files or Program Files(x86) and set up the .EXE files of Galaxy and Gwent to "Run as administrator".
  4. Disable your virus protection software / firewall.
  5. As an alternative, you can try to purchase the bundle straight from GOG Galaxy instead.
  6. If this doesn't fix things, run a dxdiag with the 64-bit option selected and send the results to CDPR Support along with a brief description of the issue.

4RM3D Thank you so much for your help! Done everything from points 2 to 4 and it worked. Really excited to open all the kegs and upgrade my decks.

How limited is limited time? Since barrels sometimes give zero cards for factions I'm interested in, I'm still debating this purchase

MrInk5000;n10502492 said:
How limited is limited time? Since barrels sometimes give zero cards for factions I'm interested in, I'm still debating this purchase

According to the picture of the first post this offer will expire on 22 February

Top Bottom