Grandmaster Manticore Armour

+
Grandmaster Manticore Armour

I was wondering, why does the Manticore armour look very much different from the one that can be seen on the screenshots posted by CDPR? I have noticed that in the game it lists the armour as legendary, not grandmaster and got a little confused - are there other tiers of this armour? I have read some where that this is because im on NG+ and that is the cause for it looking different, but im not certain how true this theory is. Has anyone else noticed this? I am just a little bit salty because when i was finishing up the quest for the manticore armour i was expecting that throwback to W1 gear , which was not the case :v

Yeah NG+ has a different Manticore apparently. Might be intentional, might be bugged don't know.

Here's what my non-NG+ Manticore looks like(dyed and didn't have gauntlets)

yes, this armor has a chainmail and metal on the knees on ng+ , not a bug
there are no other tiers, grandmaster only

It's weird...but my manticore armor looks exactly like original. I'm on NG+

For real? bummer. I really wanted that OG look but hey, I can't be too salty about a little chain mail here and there. It's just weird that when i go into crafting or even inventory, its listed as legendary, not grandmaster

For real? bummer. I really wanted that OG look but hey, I can't be too salty about a little chain mail here and there. It's just weird that when i go into crafting or even inventory, its listed as legendary, not grandmaster

I really would like to know what's happening because I understand your feelings. If i'd have that chainmail or another glitch on it i'd feel very bad. Did you pm to the support tech yet?

Last edited:
i wonder if it was supposed to be like how the legendary wolven armour set has you pick up both legendary and non legendary diagrams but there was a problem.
(i dont know why we pick up both versions of wolven armour they both look the same their stats are just different.)

Top Bottom