Graphic bugs when looking in the mirror at your apartment

+
Hi
First time playing. I looked in the mirror at V's apartment. Firstly I was surprised when you were naked, but whatever. That being said, when you exit the mirror (considering you're naked) there is no genitalia. It's jarring regardless of what you picked during character creation. Suggest you fix.

For whatever reason when you first get into your apartment, if you haven't changed clothes or tried on any new clothes you'll appear naked in the mirror. Simply take your clothes off and put them back on or change into other clothes and they'll appear in the mirror.

Also, if you wear a strawhat, you appear bald. Haven't tested with other hats yet.

Edit: But I must admit that this is a really minor annoyance and I hope the correction of this bug is below the key mapping

Last edited:
I thought my character got bald between creation and the first rest at his home. I mean, that lifestyle sure has to take a toll on you somehow.

For whatever reason when you first get into your apartment, if you haven't changed clothes or tried on any new clothes you'll appear naked in the mirror. Simply take your clothes off and put them back on or change into other clothes and they'll appear in the mirror.
I went bald because I was wearing a white cap! :LOL:
Post automatically merged:

I thought my character got bald between creation and the first rest at his home. I mean, that lifestyle sure has to take a toll on you somehow.
I thought Viktor Vektor cut my hair.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Post automatically merged:

Also in the mirror the hair and beard are very pixellated

Last edited:
Also, if you wear a strawhat, you appear bald. Haven't tested with other hats yet.

Edit: But I must admit that this is a really minor annoyance and I hope the correction of this bug is below the key mapping
Seems any headwear makes you bald in mirror at least everything ive tried.

Top Bottom