Graphic downgrade

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a contrast fix + slight sharpen for better texture. All done professionally, as always :)

Original on top, fix on bottom

Another new one:
What a low res grass.. DOWNGRADE!!111

And as to the other screenshot It's exactly as I wrote before - colorfulness depends on daytime, weather, place. Just like in real life.

The variaty of clouds is totaly unreal, this is gonna be the best looking sky ever in a game.

rock/ground textures have always looked horrendous, even in earlier builds.. the grass is noticeably better though, which is a very good sign

Can we not call added effects a "fix" though please? :) Original was a lot better in my opinion. I seriously hate sharpening aliasing. Also, the contrast is "supposed to be" darker in that kind of weather. No reason to increase it.

Don't get me wrong, I like the work you are doing @wavebend. And it shows that sharpening can be added for people who like it afterwards - and even the contrast can be changed - via filters. Just, I take issue with the word "fix" in this case :)

Can we not call added effects a "fix" though please? :) Original was a lot better in my opinion. I seriously hate sharpening aliasing. Also, the contrast is "supposed to be" darker in that kind of weather. No reason to increase it.

Don't get me wrong, I like the work you are doing @wavebend . And it shows that sharpening can be added for people who like it afterwards - and even the contrast can be changed - via filters. Just, I take issue with the word "fix" in this case :)

Look at the picture, I literally added 0.1% of sharpen. It's not even noticeable. I called it contrast fix, not sharpen fix

Well although the added contrast and sharpening is not bad i like the original better as well. It's more dark, which has to do with the time of day obviously. I really like these 2 screenshots. Could it be ultra quality? Just curious

• RED Point
Reactions: Yex
You know, I'm rather upset with all these graphic upgrades shown lately. Looking at the early 2013 footage I thought I was going to be able to play the game at 120+ FPS on my GTX 680. After seeing recent footage and screenshots I'm going to be lucky to get 30 FPS on medium! It only makes sense for CDPR to release some footage with everything set to the lowest quality settings so I can determine if I'll be able to get 120+ FPS or not. If not then I'll probably have to cancel my pre-order...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom