Graphic Glitches that still need to be fixed

+
So I started a new game with 1.22 and I will record what is still very immersion breaking in my opinion. I play on a RTX 2080Ti and I have the latest driver installed. I play an unaltered version of the game with no mods installed. I will continue this collection as I progress. It shall serve as a documentation where work needs to be done. I'm not angry anymore, i want this game to be fixed so it can be better than it is.

1. Jackie has no guns in his hands while I talk to him at the bathtub rescuing Sandra Dorsett. It only occurs in this scene. When I pick her up and gain control over V, his guns are back in his hands.
CB1.jpg

2. Weird stuck people at home...the legs are actually sticking out the ceiling when you go down the stairs.
CB2.jpg

3. The car is bugging me since 1.0
CB3.jpg

4. Evelyn is a very gesticular character, but why can't she put her clutch away or at least hold it right...
CB4.jpg

5. Homeless guy sleeping in the air
CB5.jpg

6. Hello floating traffic signal
CB6.jpg

Last edited:
Perhaps you already did but I suggest you report those to the tech support, since like you said, some of these bugs has been present since a while or since day one. I didn't see the one you mentioned about Jackie though. Did you noticed if he went through the elevator's doors at the and of this mission?

I will collect more and then report them in packages. I will post them here, as I also want to know if it's a common problem or maybe sometimes just my machine.
And Jackie didn't walk through the elevator door, because I went first and the door was already open.

I will collect more and then report them in packages. I will post them here, as I also want to know if it's a common problem or maybe sometimes just my machine.
And Jackie didn't walk through the elevator door, because I went first and the door was already open.
(y)

A collection of images like this is a good idea -- especially if you have the patience to keep adding them as you find them.

To add some more annoyance to this :p -- if you can, can you identify which things happen the same way every time, and which ones seem one-off glitches (that correct themselves on a reload, subsequent playthrough, etc.)

Also, are you running unlimited FPS? If so, try limiting your frame cap to 72 or less. Collision calculations may be getting borked, resulting in some of these. Running at a 56 FPS cap, I've never seen the issue with Evelyn's bag before, nor Jackie's gun, though I know a lot of other people have encountered this. Might be worth a shot. It may effect other things as well, like NPCs and vehicles being properly grounded.

Running at a 56 FPS cap, I've never seen the issue with Evelyn's bag before, nor Jackie's gun, though I know a lot of other people have encountered this. Might be worth a shot. It may effect other things as well, like NPCs and vehicles being properly grounded.
For me on XBSX (therefore no adjustment possible).
Evelyn's bag problem appear in 1.2 (if i'm right) and was not there before.
For Jackie's guns, fixed in 1.1, i think. It's only in this version who he have his guns in his hands. Sadly they have disappears when 1.2 was released.

Probably down to the way the game is prioritizing and streaming in assets. TW3 had some similar issues with parts of NPCs not appearing. Like their heads. :coolstory:

These are things I'm sure they'll iron out over time. For most users, at least! (To this day, for me, Roach's mane and tail will often not draw in cutscenes.)

Thanks for the advice with the FPS lock, I will try that. I played on unlimited for my first two chars. The Evelyn Handbag glitch was there since 1.0 for me, because it was one of the first things that really annoyed me.

Top Bottom