Graphic issues are worse now (minor spoilers)

+
Came back to play again after months of patches. Created a street kid character and started. Talked to Pepe, walked around the corner of the bar, and saw that the girl sitting there was missing her legs. Went out, got in the car with Padre, and his lips didn't move during the conversations. And so it went. Characters with missing limbs and heads doing t-poses during cut scenes. Sliding instead of walking. Dexter's lips didn't move in his conversation in the car, had no arms toasting Jackie at his ofrenda, etc. Constant little immersion killers I rarely saw before when the game first came out. And seriously, why hasn't the variation on the crowd of npcs on the streets been improved? There are many different models, yet I keep seeing 3-4 of the exact same one bunched up together, looking ridiculous. I am at least getting great framerates so I don't think my computer is the issue, and not playing with mods.
I was lucky enough to not have had a lot of bugs while playing before, so the game for me actually seems worse, now. Glad a lot of the existing ones were fixed, but the quality of what I'm seeing now, after all the "improvement", is pretty disappointing.

Use SSD or turning off Slow HDD mode to off works but with manual tweaks to graphics to compensate for it.

Appreciate the advice. Already had/have slow hdd turned to off. May go ssd sometime, but it's weird I have more issues now than when the game first came out. Not sure it's going to matter; wanna like the game, but it already irritates me to no end again. Constant calls and text messages, even while I'm trying to fight; it's more like a phone simulator than a Cyberpunk world.

So you dont have it installed on a SSD? then you should probably turn slow HD on.
Yeah, I decided to do that. Hadn't even noticed that setting before, or else I turned it off on bad advice at some point. In any case, it was helpful to have it pointed out and maybe changing the setting will help, so thanks, all.
Post automatically merged:

...or I could take option 4a.6, where I order an ssd drive. Which I just did. Been meaning to for a while, since I'm pretty sure the lack of one has been dragging my 'puter down. Whether or not it will fix my Cyberpunk issues, just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
...or I could take option 4a.6, where I order an ssd drive. Which I just did. Been meaning to for a while, since I'm pretty sure the lack of one has been dragging my 'puter down. Whether or not it will fix my Cyberpunk issues, just have to wait and see.

Switching to SSD after HD is absolutely joyous, even if CP77 runs the same :)

Top Bottom