Graphical Downgrade Cont.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Graphical Downgrade Cont.

http://i.imgur.com/Vs3ne6l.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/JJ2q3Iq.jpg

The downgraded pictures were ripped straight from the uncompressed video released today.
If it's not downgraded, then this is obviously Xbox One footage due what appears to be low resolution, lack of AA, and muddy textures. If so, why the hell won't CDProjekt just show PC footage at max settings to REALLY show off the game? I'm at a loss, folks. Does anyone want to contribute? The gameplay footage is undeniably a lot worse than what we were originally shown. I hope CD says something, because the difference is night and day.

PLEASE KEEP IT CIVIL. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ISSUE.

Last edited:
I bet you would like this game to be like The Order instead of a huge open world game with wide terrains.

I closed the previous thread because it had just become a shitflinging contest. If this one goes that route this will share the same fate. So anyone who's gonna post here, post something of quality and be more constructive instead of what was seen in the last thread.

I bet you would like this game to be like The Order instead of a huge open world game with wide terrains.

I don't think you grasped the meaning of this discussion: the game could have super-high setting and medium-low settings, and run smoothly on every machine/console. Instead we are only getting downgraded graphics, that's the point of the thread.

I closed the previous thread because it had just become a shitflinging contest. If this one goes that route this will share the same fate. So anyone who's gonna post here, post something of quality and be more constructive instead of what was seen in the last thread.
Thanks for the heads up! Just so we're clear, what counts as shit-flinging? Console-war posts?

I can honestly say its because of video quality, because it looks the same except the video screenshots are more washed out

I can honestly say its because of video quality, because it looks the same except the video screenshots are more washed out

It can't be. Even with video compression, you can easily check that vegetation has badly worsened. Some aspects have been undoubtedly downgraded.

Yeah, that was the very first thing that gave me doubts about graphics. I even made a comparison post about it, I can repost if it helps.

Just so you know, this was played on PC.
Everything we´ve seen so far, except the Microsoft on-stage demo at E3, was played on PC.
Also this is still from the same build from E3, which was made at an unknown time.
It´s possible the Images/scenes in the SoD trailer were taken from a later build.

It will be nice if the devs will upload a screenshot from this demo so we can all see if its the video quality or a real downgrade

Just so you know, this was played on PC.
Everything we´ve seen so far, except the Microsoft on-stage demo at E3, was played on PC.
Also this is still from the same build from E3, which was made at an unknown time.
It´s possible the Images/scenes in the SoD trailer were taken from a later build.
The later build could certainly be a possibility worth considering.

Edit: Comment redacted. Don't want this thread getting locked up as well over some excuse about rudeness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom