Graphical Flickering Bug? [With Video]

+
Graphical Flickering Bug? [With Video]

So I love the game so far besides this stupid graphical flickering I have going on. I've tried every graphical preset, turning off every setting and turning them back on, nothing has fixed it. I think it's a rendering issue or a lighting issue as it mainly happens outside. I recorded some of it to show you guys more thoroughly what I'm talking about:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRNM2BFiVOI

Quick update: I saw on the steam forums that people were updating their drivers (352.86 I believe is the exact one?) and it seemed to solve it. I'm going to try a clean install of up-to-date drivers and come back with my results.

I have the same issue with dual R9 290X's. Looks like there's no Crossfire support at launch and AMD has yet to release a driver update...*sigh*...

~FINAL UPDATE: PROBLEM IS FIXED~I just updated my video drivers to the most current drivers and it worked perfectly. My GPU is the GTX 970 for anybody who was curious.

I have 2 r9 290x and I was having the same issue, I tried all the settings and the only thing that worked was just running the game with 1 r9. I actually am getting stable 55-60 fps with just 1 r9 and with crossfire i was getting anywhere from 30-60 FPS jumping all over the place.

Top Bottom