Graphiccard Problem

+
Hello,
I have a kind of a Problem that, as far as I can see is pretty rare (nowadays) with The Witcher 3.
To be more particular, my Problem is that the Game is lagging pretty roughly and that's because it is trying to use a graphiccard, it's not allowed to use.
I've got an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 and also a ( I think it was pre built-in into the Monitor or Proccesor / Core or something like that, I don't know thaaaaat much about Computers and stuff) Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630.
In the NVIDIA Sytemcontrol Panel I set everything so that, first of all, EVERYTHING can only use the RTX 2080 and secondly, I set the whole thing up for The Witcher 3 and switched the Power management mode to "Prefer maximum performance" since I read that it is very important to do both.
Now even after a restart of my PC and making sure that these Settings are still the same, the Game ist still trying to use the Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 instead of the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080.
I hope that anybody here is able to help me or at least try.
Also please excuse my bad Englisch, I am German so if someone who is German can help me out here and Answer me in German, that would be perfect.
Thanks for the help and I appreciate that.
But for now I hope you guys are gonna have a nice day and enjoy it.

Computer Parts:
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (I think it's a 6 core)
16 GB RAM

Last edited:
Top Bottom