Graphics issue after BD with Judy

+
This issue started immediately after coming out of a BD. Looked like aftershock from the BD or something so I played for a bit and now all my autosaves have this issue.

If I start a new game the graphics are completely fine.

Anyone else having this issue?

I have used DDU and installed new drivers, rolled back, everything. Does not seem to be GPU related because new game has 0 issues. After 18 hours I am not going back to start another game. Multiple reinstalls, deleted saves locally to let them resync. A waste of money for me if I cannot continue this character.

20201211030106_1.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Just to update, I installed this on another computer I use for sim racing that has a 2060 Super. Exact same issue with my saves. New game saves of course have 0 graphics issues. Seems to be save file related. Assuming I just got stuck in BD graphics and now my game is screwed.

Last edited:
I had this same issue. Was able to circumvent by loading before BD event and making sure im not in edit mode when i exit. Seems like the graphic bug occurs at the end.

I don't think this has anything to do with BD. This just happens at random points in the game and when it does, all your saves (of that character) are corrupt. It seems it only happens on new playthroughs started from 1.04. See my post for full details, but here is a video:

I have the same Problem as u @BlankGeneration i hope they will fix it, i dont wanna play like u a new char....
I wrote yesterday ticket, maybe they will answer it. I had in ther verision 1.03. and with 1.04. still the same problem

This issue started immediately after coming out of a BD. Looked like aftershock from the BD or something so I played for a bit and now all my autosaves have this issue.

If I start a new game the graphics are completely fine.

Anyone else having this issue?

I have used DDU and installed new drivers, rolled back, everything. Does not seem to be GPU related because new game has 0 issues. After 18 hours I am not going back to start another game. Multiple reinstalls, deleted saves locally to let them resync. A waste of money for me if I cannot continue this character.

View attachment 11077775

Just to update, I installed this on another computer I use for sim racing that has a 2060 Super. Exact same issue with my saves. New game saves of course have 0 graphics issues. Seems to be save file related. Assuming I just got stuck in BD graphics and now my game is screwed.
Same Problem man...

I don't think this has anything to do with BD. This just happens at random points in the game and when it does, all your saves (of that character) are corrupt. It seems it only happens on new playthroughs started from 1.04. See my post for full details, but here is a video:

Like i wrote. First time i ever experienced it, but was able to load a previous save and the graphic bug was gone. Maybe its different for others. Worth a shot though, as its unplayable at that point.

fine for u, but i dont have the save anymore so i dont wanna start new to the game, ever load scene have the bug

I agree. Seems to be generally just a graphics issue.

does anyone was able to solve this? I'm having the same shit.. rtx 2060

No fix as of yet. Also doesn't seem to be GPU related because if you start a new game the issue doesn't exist.

I've tested on two PCs, 1080 Ti and 2060 Super. Same issue with the saves on both. Plus it's happening for console people too.

Same issue. Sent to support yesterday and NO RESPONSE or fix. 19 hours played and no issue until 1.04 yesterday. Then after one scene it went out of wack like this. I tested the new character and yes it works, but then comes back. Like everyone running on a PC with more then the enough capability. No issue with ANYOTHER game. Graphics are distorted.

I have attempted to uninstall game also and nothing.

This is ridiculous. I never wanted a refund on a game before. However steam will not refund since i played more than 2 hours.

Same issue. Sent to support yesterday and NO RESPONSE or fix. 19 hours played and no issue until 1.04 yesterday. Then after one scene it went out of wack like this. I tested the new character and yes it works, but then comes back. Like everyone running on a PC with more then the enough capability. No issue with ANYOTHER game. Graphics are distorted.

I have attempted to uninstall game also and nothing.

This is ridiculous. I never wanted a refund on a game before. However steam will not refund since i played more than 2 hours.

If this wasn't a AAA title it would have been taken off just like War Z or whatever. IMO CDPR is stealing money from people because when the bugs set in it's too late to refund.

Here's another thread with a possible fix (I don't know if it helps though):

Unfortunately, considering the number of technical issues that are piling up these days, it will be difficult for CDPR support to quickly respond. Hopefully, the next patch will be able to solve this and other problems.

Here's another thread with a possible fix (I don't know if it helps though):

Unfortunately, considering the number of technical issues that are piling up these days, it will be difficult for CDPR support to quickly respond. Hopefully, the next patch will be able to solve this and other problems.

We know how to fix the problem load the saveslot again and try again, then it works, but i dont have and the other people also the saveslot from this topic anymore, i played a bit but it get worse and worse and now no saveslot anymore without the bug. This Bug was also in 1.03. and 1.04. doesnt fix it... we know that u work hard guys and so far the game is rly awesome

yeah i tried loading back but it just seems corrupted. I literally have not been able to play since friday :(

I've been told it's caused by exiting a brain dance while NOT in first person mode, and that doing another brain dance mission (but exiting while in FP) will resolve it.

I'm close to one of those missions and will try it later today and report back. Hopefully CDPR has a proper fix though

EDIT: The Never Fade Away mission soon after this Judy BD issue resolved the issue for me and others. Only workaround I know of that will let you keep your progress.

Last edited:
Top Bottom