Graphics issue after BD with Judy

+
I have another bug with the BD Scenes.

After logging out of the BD, the dialogs start normal, but my screen shows a view out of the building instead of showing Judy in her chair (or what else)..
Looks like some kind of "outdoor photomode". :D
When the dialog ends, the view is corrected.
But it's a little pitty to miss the scenes.

Completing the Never Fade Away mission and cutscenes resolved the issue for me.

Confirmed this also worked for me, just keep playing and it'll fix itself. A little tough sometimes, but turning everything to low helped me see a little better.

This issue started immediately after coming out of a BD. Looked like aftershock from the BD or something so I played for a bit and now all my autosaves have this issue.

If I start a new game the graphics are completely fine.

Anyone else having this issue?

I have used DDU and installed new drivers, rolled back, everything. Does not seem to be GPU related because new game has 0 issues. After 18 hours I am not going back to start another game. Multiple reinstalls, deleted saves locally to let them resync. A waste of money for me if I cannot continue this character.

View attachment 11077775
Post automatically merged:

Just to update, I installed this on another computer I use for sim racing that has a 2060 Super. Exact same issue with my saves. New game saves of course have 0 graphics issues. Seems to be save file related. Assuming I just got stuck in BD graphics and now my game is screwed.
Ps5 is fine for me

By the way, I've started from 1.04.
I've been getting this problem suddenly, not in a specific area or mission.

By the way, I've started from 1.04.
I've been getting this problem suddenly, not in a specific area or mission.

Yeah it happened to me. I actually decided to start a new character after doing the judy/evelyn mission and now the problem is in no specific area or mission. No matter what point i do after any cutscene it goes distorted from the car scenes.

Yeah it happened to me. I actually decided to start a new character after doing the judy/evelyn mission and now the problem is in no specific area or mission. No matter what point i do after any cutscene it goes distorted from the car scenes.
Same for me... i started new and the game was fine, after quit the game and take a break i started a the game load the new save slot and then bug is there so it doesn't matter.. good job cpr.. i hope u will fix it asap

This issue started immediately after coming out of a BD. Looked like aftershock from the BD or something so I played for a bit and now all my autosaves have this issue.

If I start a new game the graphics are completely fine.

Anyone else having this issue?

I have used DDU and installed new drivers, rolled back, everything. Does not seem to be GPU related because new game has 0 issues. After 18 hours I am not going back to start another game. Multiple reinstalls, deleted saves locally to let them resync. A waste of money for me if I cannot continue this character.

View attachment 11077775
Post automatically merged:

Just to update, I installed this on another computer I use for sim racing that has a 2060 Super. Exact same issue with my saves. New game saves of course have 0 graphics issues. Seems to be save file related. Assuming I just got stuck in BD graphics and now my game is screwed.
Same issue here; started at the exact same spot.
Likely save related, as I have uninstalled the game deleting everything EXCEPT saves. Rolled back Graphic drivers, too. Can't undo it. I will try deleting all saves and see if it goes away if completing Never Fade Away does not do it.

Third post I've seen about this, in this thread they mentioned going to the afterlife fixed the bug. Sounds like a flag is set and won't turn off until you trip it at another location.

This issue of "temporary" effects getting stuck on the player was a big issue in Skyrim as well. A lot of mods and tricks were developed to try and fix it after the fact but was never 100% effective. Only loading a previous save would clear it but sometimes the player did not notice it until MANY saves later such as getting glowing flame eyes that was not noticeable until you went out to third person.

We did learn a lot about the whys and were eventually able to avoid getting them in the first place, mostly. Such as the eyes effect was from a monster and the effect was accidently set to contagious by the DEV. So mods were made to change that one particular problem so you would not "catch" the infection any more.

I get a number of stuck effects in this game as well but so far loading a previous save always works to clear it. Hopefully this game has no concealed (hidden) "temporary" effects. if so you could go the entire game without knowing to go back to a previous save. :(

Top Bottom