Graphics Shearing during cut scenes and game play

+
Graphics Shearing during cut scenes and game play

Has anybody seen a problem with the graphics shearing during cut scenes and game play? I have attached sample images below. You can see how various parts of the scene are stretched. I have tried reducing and increasing anisotrophic filtering, disabling anti-aliasing no luck. Has anyone else experienced this problem?System InfoAMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-64 2.2 GHz2 GB RAMVista UltimateDirectX 10ATI Radeon X1270

Hmmm...a few thoughts. Is your card overheating? Tried updated drivers? Maybe even a freash install of the game? I assume you are running the game on a laptop?

Im getting the same problem running on a 2 ghz duo2 core, 256mb x700 ATI graphics card with 1024mb RAM. also tried fiddling with all the settings. Any help would be grately appreciated

have you checked that your drivers are up to date? I'm not famillier with ATI cards but I believe your card is pushing the min specs to run the game. How about trying 800x600 resolution. If your drivers are up to date you might try the Omega drivers (goggle 'em) but use at your own risk. The only time I ever had anything even remotly like this is when Oblivion came out and Nvidia's drivers didn't play nice untill they released new ones.

Top Bottom