Grappling and Shooting

+
The following perks should work synergistically, but they are nearly useless in the current game. Please fix these, CDPR, and make them work together for more viable juggernaut type builds.

This is nearly worthless. The stagger effect is far too short, and the target often turns in a direction that makes the grapple impossible. Then they are immune to grapple for three consecutive stunning blows.
This should be changed so that the grapple can happen from any direction to the target, and occurs instantly with a subsequent press of the QMA button (Q-Q for PC)
1609563751975.png

Nearly worthless. Because the stunning blows trait barely works, as above.
Would be totally worthwhile if the aforementioned grapple were instant. Should include carrying of bodies.
1609563784664.png

Should include grappled enemies, and grappled enemies should get lead to the dome when you execute them.
1609563820616.png

Should include grappled enemies. The tradeoff to this buff (and that of Human Shield, above), is that currently the Transporter trait significantly slows down your reload.
1609563878871.png

Last edited:
Stunned targets turn in a circle in front of you, making it easy to grab them allowing you to use them as a shield. While not easy to work with in combat, it does allow you to tag and grab an enemy at the start of combat. I agree an increase in the "action area" for grabs would be better to make it a simpler task.

The second two skills are for unconscious units and not human shields. Shields are expendable enemies, unconscious units are treated as "needed" and not used for protection of yourself.

Stunned targets turn in a circle in front of you, making it easy to grab them allowing you to use them as a shield. While not easy to work with in combat, it does allow you to tag and grab an enemy at the start of combat. I agree an increase in the "action area" for grabs would be better to make it a simpler task.

The second two skills are for unconscious units and not human shields. Shields are expendable enemies, unconscious units are treated as "needed" and not used for protection of yourself.

Mind pointing me to gameplay footage where any of these skills are being used to good effect?

Sorry don't know any. Don't watch youtube stuff.

The stun effect I know of because of using a shock & stun based build for monowire, which causes enemies to do circles when stunned. Using the kerzinakov (sp?) time slow down mod, you can easily smack a unit, grab them then use them as shield to shoot others (as I did with "skippy").

The second two skills are best for when you need to recover someone, instead of killing them. For instance Bugbear needing rescued from tyger claws. You can pick her up and shoot your way out the front door.

Top Bottom