Grave Hag bug

+
Grave Hag bug

The Grave Hag isn't working as it should,so i had Arachas Behemoth on the field and played the hag,the hag got from 1 strenght to 20 wich means it devoured 19 units,the Behemoth should've spawned 19 Arachas but instead it spawned only 1.Not sure if it's a Hag or Behemoth bug but this should be fixed,i used 800 scrap to craft that card thinking it will be a game changer and it turned out to be a total dissappointment.

I have been saving my scraps to get grave hag with the same intention, however I do not think that this is necessarily a bug. The behemoth's description states "Spawn 1 Arachas unit(s) whenever a unit on your side absorbs strength." while hag's states "Remove all non-Gold units in your graveyard from the game and gain 1 strength for each." Grave hag's description does not say clearly whether hag gains 1 strenght for every unit separately (i.e. gaining +1 strenght 19 times) or at once (gaining 19 strenght). If the latter is correct, which most probably is (as otherwise you would gain 19*1+19*2=57 points with HUGE buffing potential via nests/thunderbolts- I have suspected some catch there so I invested into other cards) there is no bug. The description shoul be deffinitely more precise though, as it certainly isn't cheap card.

Nothing wrong with the grave hag, it behaves as its description. I am not sure that the behemoth descriptions is wrong " whenever a unit absorves strength" .

Weird and overpowered is to expect that a two card combo spawned 58 army points , and complaim that it is not weather resistant.

I found Grave hag a great card for the last round of breeding decks, certainly worth its price.

This topic is not about it being weather resistent or it not being useful,this is about the fact that i tought (like others apparentley) that it will spawn alot of arachas with it's abillity and it's not the case.

Top Bottom