Gravedigger Gratitude and Shanis party quest issues.

+
Gravedigger Gratitude and Shanis party quest issues.

I tried to find an answer, but there is nothing online about my issues.
And since I cannot ask anywhere else than the Tech Support, I make a thread here.
I'm stuck in Act 2 of Enhanced Edition on 2 sidequests.
First one is being the Shanis party quest. I want to bring Zotan to the party, but I cannot find Zoltan anywhere in the city. He's not at the inn, in none of the dwarf houses or anywhere on the streets. I don't want to have Carmen or Siegfried. Where do I find Zoltan in Vyzima?
The second issue is about the quest gravedigger gratitudes.
I am supposed to get the pass from Vincent or Thaler. I have finished the mission with the autopsy and I have proven both being innocent. Coleman is alive because I did not get the loot to the Scol'athel in Act 1 and I did not sell him out to the Innkeep. What am I supposed to do to get the pass for the cemetery?
Please, I need help.

Moved this to another location.

Have you tried to check You Tube walktrough videos and see if there are some hints?

Guest 2081505

Jostabeere;n9250391 said:
...in none of the dwarf houses...

Did you try to find him at Vivaldi's home?

Jostabeere;n9250391 said:
The second issue is about the quest gravedigger gratitudes.
I am supposed to get the pass from Vincent or Thaler. I have finished the mission with the autopsy and I have proven both being innocent. Coleman is alive because I did not get the loot to the Scol'athel in Act 1 and I did not sell him out to the Innkeep. What am I supposed to do to get the pass for the cemetery?

Do you know that it's not necessary to enter the graveyard in chapter 2 after the autopsy?

If so: Did you know that it might be impossible?

However, depending on what you've said and done in the chapter, you might not get the dialogue options necessary to complete this quest, even if you can prove Meis and Thaler innocent.

(Look here for details: http://www.gamebanshee.com/thewitcher/walkthrough/agravediggersgratitude.php)

There are complex conditions for getting the key. So if you want to enter the graveyard nonetheless, then upload your savegame and I will have a look at Geralt's journal.

MaxStrauss;n9252181 said:
Did you try to find him at Vivaldi's home?

Do you know that it's not necessary to enter the graveyard in chapter 2 after the autopsy?

If so: Did you know that it might be impossible?

(Look here for details: http://www.gamebanshee.com/thewitcher/walkthrough/agravediggersgratitude.php)

There are complex conditions for getting the key. So if you want to enter the graveyard nonetheless, then upload your savegame and I will have a look at Geralt's journal.

I did try to find him in Vivaldis House and the house you get the Half-elf in.
I do not know if it is necessary or not, I have atleast one side quest to go there. The Alghul bounty.
I have the feeling that I screwed myself by taking the option "drink with gravedigger for the body in the autopy quest" instead of getting it myself.
And I see that this is quite optional. But I'd still like to finish the Alghul mission if possible.
If not, I would still like to get a hint on where Zoltan is since I started over a new game and ended up doing things I messed up in the first playthrough (like selling booze) and would find him this time.
Here is the savegame: https://www.file-upload.net/download-12639571/000141-ThalersHaus-138.TheWitcherSave.html

Guest 2081505

Jostabeere;n9255321 said:
I do not know if it is necessary or not, I have atleast one side quest to go there. The Alghul bounty.

It's not necessary to enter the graveyard if you want to complete the quest. You will find Alghuls in the NW of the sunken tower by night.

I will download your save now and examine it.

Edit:

Deine Download-Adresse scheint mir recht zweifelhaft zu sein. Mir wird die Installation von unerwünschter Fremdsoftware aufgedrängt. Nachdem es mir letztendlich gelungen ist, das zu umgehen, erhalte ich von meiner Security Suite Warnhinweise: Offensichtlich wurden Übergriffe geblockt.

Zu allem Überfluss wird dein Savegame vom Spiel nicht erkannt. Es handelt sich um

000141-ThalersHaus-138.TheWitcherSave

Zwei Fragen dazu:

1. Hast du den Titel des Saves verändert?
2. Benutzt du Cheats, Mods, Scripts etc.?

Last edited by a moderator:
MaxStrauss;n9256701 said:
Deine Download-Adresse scheint mir recht zweifelhaft zu sein. Mir wird die Installation von unerwünschter Fremdsoftware aufgedrängt. Nachdem es mir letztendlich gelungen ist, das zu umgehen, erhalte ich von meiner Security Suite Warnhinweise: Offensichtlich wurden Übergriffe geblockt.

Zu allem Überfluss wird dein Savegame vom Spiel nicht erkannt. Es handelt sich um

000141-ThalersHaus-138.TheWitcherSave

Zwei Fragen dazu:

1. Hast du den Titel des Saves verändert?
2. Benutzt du Cheats, Mods, Scripts etc.?
Es ist der blaue Downloadbutton.

Der Rest sind ads.
Nein, ich habe den Save aus dem Ordner Documents\The Witcher\saves hochgeladen und benutze Nichts außer dem Originalspiel auf Steam.

Guest 2081505

Jostabeere;n9256951 said:
Es ist der blaue Downloadbutton.

Ja klar, nur ist das nicht der Schirm, den ich zu Gesicht bekam, als ich deinem Link gefolgt bin.

Versuchen wir's mal umgekehrt, um herauszufinden, ob es an einem zerschossenen Savegame (und dessen Kindern) liegt oder an der Installation. Lade dir dieses Savegame herunter:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0wr0uf...TheWitcherSave

Erkennt dein Spiel mein Savegame? Wenn ja:

Gib Shani den Alkohol für die Party, meditiere bis Mittag und geh zu Vivaldi. Treibt sich Zoltan da herum (wie bei mir)?

Edit:

Wie sich die Bilder gleichen! Mittlerweile dient man auch bei Mediafire jede Menge Softwaremüll an.

Last edited by a moderator:
MaxStrauss;n9257221 said:
Versuchen wir's mal umgekehrt, um herauszufinden, ob es an einem zerschossenen Savegame (und dessen Kindern) liegt oder an der Installation. Lade dir dieses Savegame herunter:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0wr0uf...TheWitcherSave

Erkennt dein Spiel mein Savegame? Wenn ja:
English now, sorry mod.
I downloaded the save file but the game tells me it's broken or missing. Could it be a different version of the game or a different language you started the game in?

Guest 2081505

Jostabeere;n9261781 said:
English now, sorry mod.
I downloaded the save file but the game tells me it's broken or missing. Could it be a different version of the game or a different language you started the game in?

You'll find my answer in your thread at Steam's - in deutsch. Oh, pardon, in german.

Top Bottom