Graveyard interaction bug

+
I agree. There is a bug with discarding manually as I have just experienced the exact same thing but using Korathi Heatwave.

Also, there is another bug where you are unable to click on the target that you want to damage or make it doomed so you just sit and click multiple times like a silly goose and does literally NOTHING!

CDPR please fix these bugs. Thank you.

Last edited:
I agree. There is a bug with discarding manually as I have just experienced the exact same thing but using Korathi Heatwave.

Also, there is another bug where you are unable to click on the target that you want to damage or make it doomed so you just sit and click multiple times like a silly goose and does literally NOTHING!

CDPR please fix these bugs. Thank you,

You two best submit a support ticket, these seem like hotfix issues

These two bugs seems to be connected. After you unsuccessfully try to discard, when you try to keep playing (that or another card), you put it on board, target the opponent's card but when you click, nothing happens. Forfeited two games because of it. :giveup:

These two bugs seems to be connected. After you unsuccessfully try to discard, when you try to keep playing (that or another card), you put it on board, target the opponent's card but when you click, nothing happens. Forfeited two games because of it. :giveup:

Damn, it did not happen to me, but that now is game breaking. Anyway I submitted a video through a ticket stating the bug, so hopefully it will be hotfixed. This is especially important nowadays, with all the no unit decks running around, where manual discard is essential.

I can guess that this has something to do with the returned DragNDrop system. Next time try both with click on the card - click on the GY or with DragNDrop. I am pretty sure there is a bug, but if you try several times one of those should work. Worked for me this morning.

This is true, and not fixed at the moment. The opponent thought I was trolling while waiting my turn to end automatically so that the target is randomly chosen by the AI. Not cool.

This would explain a lot of those "user stops playing and let's the timer run out several times" over the last 2 days. It was annoying, because it really feels like trolling.

This bug is infuriating! First you try to discard a card (tried 1 turn, played something else and succeeded on the 2nd turn) and then when you can't anymore target anything. Lost already 3 games to this bug :(

Happened 2 times today. Luckily once the opponent conceded, but the other time I lost because of this bug.

Top Bottom