Gray skin texture glitch around the shoulders and neck with female v when wearing certain clothing tops on xbox one x

+
Same. I am on pc and having this bug too.
20201215152738_1.jpg

Last edited:
Guess I should add a picture too. Can also see here that it makes part of the body tattoos disappear too:
12-12-2020_8-16-31_PM-3pyasm4p (1).png

Seems like the model is coming apart or something. When wearing clothes the skin pops through them. This suddenly appeared one day and restarting or reloading did not work. It wasn’t changing clothes that caused this either because I have been wearing this one for quite some time. Or at least it was not changing the inner torso clothes that did it. Oh and I’m playing on PC via GOG, 1.04.

I hope y’all are on this, CDPR.

Attachments

• glitch.jpg
    glitch.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 256
  • glitch clothed.jpg
    glitch clothed.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 261
Yeah.. It's on every shirt / blouse type clothing item that shows a lot of skin. It's almost like the clothing tabs you'd see on paper dolls. They just forgot to make it transparent I guess.

As I said, this did not use to be the case and only appeared recently for me. No idea what triggered it. But at the very least it does not seem to be hardwired to certain clothing as, again, I have worn the inner torso piece in the screenshot for hours now and only today had this issue.

Did anyone find a way to fix it yet?

I was having the same issue as vronos with the shoulder skin. I found out that the monowire cyberware caused this issue for me on PC, i installed the gorilla arms and my character looked fine again.
Hope this helps, and sorry for my english.

They forgot to remove the alpha maps, mauhauhahaur.
i got one where everything was deleted, so i have a invisible top, im keeping it.

I was having the same issue as vronos with the shoulder skin. I found out that the monowire cyberware caused this issue for me on PC, i installed the gorilla arms and my character looked fine again.
Hope this helps, and sorry for my english.

This is a separate issue and not the same as the glitched shoulder texture on female V, which occurs regardless of arm cyberware, just in case anyone is wondering.

Yip play on One X and getting the same,

also started getting clothing that there is no model for, can equip and get the bonuses but it's invisible.

legendary composit lined rocker fold top also messed up

Same issue here on PC with grey parts appearing without textures around shoulders.
Got that right from the start with my female V.

I have this bug since day 1. Playing on the PC. This is particularly evident on tank tops and shirts. Funny ... they're running a screenshot contest and they want you to show characters and portraits. They don't even manage to display the main character and her/his clothes correctly ...

It disturbs the immersion extremely. I take a lot of screenshots and always have to play tricks with the camera angle.

Also happens to male V out of a sudden (86 hours in and never happened before), some of this textures are static in there but others glitch constantly with the skin.
E9C0FFD1-1FCD-439F-9C7C-D40302BE747B.jpeg
3B9C6F9C-C31B-41FB-A58A-FE735954B9B0.jpeg

Last edited:
This issue is still not fixed as of 1.1. Very frustrating for those of us that like to use photo mode, hope there's a fix coming soon.

Seems like the model is coming apart or something. When wearing clothes the skin pops through them. This suddenly appeared one day and restarting or reloading did not work. It wasn’t changing clothes that caused this either because I have been wearing this one for quite some time. Or at least it was not changing the inner torso clothes that did it. Oh and I’m playing on PC via GOG, 1.04.

I hope y’all are on this, CDPR.
Like others have pointed our, this particular skin glitch is caused by having the Monowire cyberware installed. It's not clothing related.

Still needs to be patched and hopefully it will get fixed by the 1.2 patch that should be available by the end of the month.

Its an inherent part of the game and is used to cover seams. Its a shame it does not match the skin tone of the player model but there is already a workaround for it on PC here: JB - Clothing fit AND Better Grey Mesh Fix at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus - Mods and community

Its quite good. The only issue I can see is if using cyberarms (like monowire or mantis blades), there is a very small grey seam at the shoulder/armpit area but its so small you probably won't notice it unless you already know its there.

Top Bottom