Great job...LOL!!!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job on the update guys!! Now 50% of clothing does NOT appear on the player, and a permanent SANDSTORM??!! Not to mention you STILL CANT pick up half of the items you see on the ground, STILL not an UNPRECEDENTED number of romance options, STILL cant get a haircut or new tattoo, and still JUST ALL COMBAT. Do you like messing with all of us or something? Gotta be honest....its not funny and it's not cute.

how did came up with the idea that 1.2 will change romances or character creation? its both content related what was never meant to be thing in 1.2... : / on the other hand the clothing thing is annoying same as most item visuals loads super slow if at all... yes thats really annoying i have to admit.

Theyve had 3 1/2 months now....they need to just stop and hand it over to Rockstar or Square Enix...theyll give us the game it was supposed to be.

Great job on the update guys!! Now 50% of clothing does NOT appear on the player, and a permanent SANDSTORM??!! Not to mention you STILL CANT pick up half of the items you see on the ground, STILL not an UNPRECEDENTED number of romance options, STILL cant get a haircut or new tattoo, and still JUST ALL COMBAT. Do you like messing with all of us or something? Gotta be honest....its not funny and it's not cute.

This Patch was NEVER going to change core gameplay elements or story elements, so the idea that new "Romance content" would be added is entirely your assumption and misunderstanding, same for customization options, This patch was always meant to fix large bugs, stability issues, game breaking problems. So expecting more than that is really on the community.

As for the "New bugs" people keep brining this up like they're new to gaming, EVERY AAA GAME EVER has had this happen, They release a massive patch(40+ gigs in this case) and it fixes a bunch of things but breaks some new ones, then they put out a few hotfixes/smaller patches and eventually get it on track. This is not new this is basically standard for the last console/pc generation. I want to be very clear here, I'm 100% for pointing out these issues and reporting bugs so the devs can fix them, But bashing CDPR like they're the only gaming company to ever have an issue, making things personal and overly angry is getting really old at this point.

They're working on it, If you want "new content" take a break from the game and wait for them to start releasing DLC to come back, because most of the patches will just be to fix issues and make tweaks.

while u mentioned square enix... they had a similar situation with FF11 their first mmo... lots of bugs and issues.... so much they had to admit at some point they couldnt fix everything to the quality standart they stand for - thats when they reinvented the whole game and released FF14 with the fitting name "A Realm Reborn" - and guess what its now one of the most successful mmos ever .... BUT they had a long way beforhand. and honestly i personally think - that would be best for CP77 as well because i dont think this game can be fixed with patches alone... most issues are really deep in code or even on engine side... the patches we saw up until now are more "hotfixes" than actual patches in my eyes... and every hotfix brings another problem its like a never ending cycle... closing a door opening at least 2 new ones... thats the cause of an unfinished game - the com points on to many things they just cant follow in time - so even the fixes are rushed, rushed like the release. waiting or excepting new content is smt you wont see soonish.... i even doubt they can hold the 2022 roadmap if patch-niveau stays at they currently are... but still i hope for a wonder that at some point something will happen what turns the boat into the right direction...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom