Great notes by gamers.

+
Great notes by gamers.

The Witcher has been rewarded with excellent gamer’s reviews. Users of the most important gaming media websites such as Gamespot, IGN and Metacritic rated the game with very good notes. * IGN: 9.4/10 * Gamespot: 9.0/10 * Metacritic: 9.7/10This proves that we have achieved our main goal as a game developer - we created a RPG game, that provides hours of excellent gameplay. Great thanks to all that are voting for The Witcher!

Sorry but I must be hallucinating?A new game comes out and all the fans are happy, satisfied and rejoicing!!!! A big WELL DONE you guys, you've broke tradition.

largejack said:
Sorry but I must be hallucinating?A new game comes out and all the fans are happy, satisfied and rejoicing!!!! A big WELL DONE you guys, you've broke tradition.
Cant agree more! After 15 hours of gameplay i´ve had a single gamecrash. When i started with Gothic 3 it was teh other way round, 15 game crashes in 1 hour! ;DKeep on the good work!

The quality and value of The Witcher is not dependent how small of a number of crashes you may have, it's the story, character dialog scripts, quest writing, character design, combat design, visual and the rest of the greatness established the identity of The Witcher to me.On the other hand, I have experienced a fair bit of crashing, most are at Trade Quarter, and yes, I have problem with the long load time as well, but all the other aspects of the game is so great, I am living with these problems proudly.

My last play through lasted about an hour and a half before crash. Maybe things are getting better. I will stick with it.

I feel so sorry for ppl who have this crashing. It's never ever crashed for me and I've played for many many hours.

Got tho say this game is amazing fantastic work guys congrats!!! good story line graphics are fantastic hope to see the expansion soon :)

or vista (it is notorious for killing games even with their quick fix patch) I won't be upgrading to it until I get a new PC, it just isn't worth it. BW been playing on XP with a medium computer (according to thier spec list) for over 20 hours and no crash except when I stupidly alt tabbed out of game (well actually ctrl escape but same thing).

Runs amazing on my Vista Ultimate 64bit machine :)Highest settings, 16x Anisotropic & Antialiasing etc., and not a single problem. (NWN2 & NWN2:MotB didn't run as good as this, and i think The Witcher looks better? ~ Curious as the same engine is used)I play at around 6 hours a day in a prolonged session, and i have had zero crashes. The closest to a bug I've come, is that it once or two loaded for a minute - was worried about a crash there, as NWN2:MotB crashed for me in the same fashion. But no ;)(I did get Vista 64bit though, because I want to see the latest technology, not necessarily the most stable - Heck, most of my drivers and programs are betas hehe)

I think I've fallen in love with it. ^___^ I was faithfully waiting for the game to come out ever since I found it (I think it was more than a year ago) and now that I finally play it - it's even better then I expected. And though I don't have that great of a computer, the game plays great on the highest possible quality. Great job!

I too am running Vista 64 with an 8800 and have only experienced a couple of crashes. It's a shame some people are experiencing frequent crashes because this is easily the best RPG of the year. Congratulations to all the developers at CDProjekt. ;)

Top Bottom