Great sales results of The Witcher in Russia!

+
lavos said:
No wonder piracy is going down there. Where I'm from it's 42€, in english and they don't even translate the manual.
Yeah! If you want to sell a game in Russia you should sell it for a fare price. Its very sad that prices is so big in your country.

Hopefully it sells well everywhere, so there's a guarantee that there will be an expansion or sequel! ;D

Brainstew said:
Hopefully it sells well everywhere, so there's a guarantee that there will be an expansion or sequel! ;D
I vote for an expansion of the game. As for a sequel, i like to play Triss, Shani & Geralt, as a three member team. Just my opinion.

...As for a sequel, i like to play Triss, Shani & Geralt, as a three member team. Just my opinion.
Hm... Do you think about kind of triangle... ;)But seriously how long you think it would take? Triss would kill Shani after intro...

jwojcie said:
...As for a sequel, i like to play Triss, Shani & Geralt, as a three member team. Just my opinion.
Hm... Do you think about kind of triangle... ;)But seriously how long you think it would take? Triss would kill Shani after intro...
I doubt, if such the thing can happen. Both ladies are intelligent plus they have a very flexible relationship with the witcher. They know for a fact that a witcher cannot control his sexual urges due to the inherent side effect caused by his genetic mutation. In the game you can find a book which gives you a brief about a study on the witchers. Plus your journal, gets an update - look under monsters - and there will be a description about "witchman" In any case it just a game, have fun.

Oh cmon those vodka swilling bears will buy anything that is isometric lolz congrats the Witcher! Mi tebya liyubim! And I must admit, I am also surprised by the Russian localization. Why are pc games voice actors so good in russia but not so much in usa. Remember localization of FarCry? Wau..

ratsnake said:
Oh cmon those vodka swilling bears will buy anything that is isometric lolz congrats the Witcher! Mi tebya liyubim! And I must admit, I am also surprised by the Russian localization. Why are pc games voice actors so good in russia but not so much in usa. Remember localization of FarCry? Wau..
well you havent heard Geralt in Czech yet... he sounds like serious loser unfortunately while most of the other characters are performed quite well :-/

Czech Republic forever! please post some samples, we should compare russian voice acting to everything else (and drink with bears).

@WulfbaneI guess you didn't invite Carmen to party at Shani's place ;D... I can assure you that Shani wasn't very happy ;)I agree that Geralt wouldn't mind to have Shani and Triss at the same time. But I think Triss would, and I'm sure about Shani...

;)The better the game sells anywhere the better. But I get what some say about a shrinking of the PC game market in the US. I see a lot of plataform games in the stores and a much smaller sellection of PC games.Sequel or expansion I hope it comes out soon. I hope it comes out at all. An expansion would be nice, in my opinion they left almost every question unanswered and presented even more with that ending. It had a Phantom Menace aura. You know what I mean. It feels like the start of a series. A sequel would also be ok as long as it carried on with the same characters. If they follow the books they should, right?

Here is a small dialog of Geralt and Zoltan in tavern.files are same:http://agita-blood.narod.ru/downloads/witcherRU.mp3http://www.fileswap.com/share/?id=8d55a249e6baa5c06772297520da2051

Top Bottom