Greater Glyph of Warding & Superior Wolven Trouser Bug

+
I decided I wanted to armour myself with the most +% Resistance to Elemental Damage that I could source at Level 33, so I went with Superior Feline Chest Armour & Boots (and because I already had them with 4 +10% Quen Greater Glyphs between them I decided to leave those Glyphs alone), but I went with Superior Wolven Trousers for their +23% Resistance to Elemental Damage and had Yoanna of Crows Perch (the cheapest as well as best armourer around, lol) make me 8 Lesser Glyphs of Warding, from which she then made 4 Glyphs and 2 Greater Glyphs, which should add +6% to the +23% existing Resistance, right? So I was expecting +29%…

Imagine my horror when I looked at my newly minted and glyphed Wolven Trousers and saw +6% Resistance to Elemental Damage! I reloaded an earlier auto-save to check that the Superior Wolven Trousers had indeed had +23% and, naturally, they did… but I was just checking that I hadn’t gone mental or something…! Next I saved a new save with the +23% intact and then added 1 Greater Glyph and checked the kecks… +3% Resistance to Elemental Damage. I then saved over a save from last year with the new status quo and then reloaded… it came back with still just +3%!!!

So it is bugged on Xbox One! There appears to be no way of adding the bonus from any Greater Glyphs of Warding to Superior Wolven Trousers and combining their +%’s… BumMER!!!

Anyone else have this problem, any solutions or suggestions? Any and all gratefully received.
Post automatically merged:

I just tried adding a Greater Glyph of Quen first and then the Greater Glyph of Warding - no joy! Still get just +3%!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom