Greatest Cyberpunk 2077 Cinematic Moments <3 (Warning of spoilers)

+
This is one of my favorite memories of this game, its definitely in my top 3. I would have to say the nomad ending where V is with Panam on the basilisk is my fav but that ending just hits me in the feels so intensely, literally rips my heart to shreds. What are your favorites?

Attachments

• photomode_25072021_102217.png
    photomode_25072021_102217.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 71
There is plenty, but if I had to choose one of the best for me.
When you receive your jacket from Saul in The Star ending. It was too great :cry:
(and really near behind it, the moment when I discovered who waiting to me just before leaving Night City).

I actually got teary eyed when Saul welcomed V into the fam, that whole quest was so deeply emotional and precious. I've never experienced anything like this since watching Blade Runner. Cyberpunk is a great artistic masterpiece imo.

IN the devil ending where my v refused to sign the contract and when walking to the shuttle to take her to earth softly singing never fade away in defiance of the corp and death got me for some reason. But I have really enjoyed all the endings.

IN the devil ending where my v refused to sign the contract and when walking to the shuttle to take her to earth softly singing never fade away in defiance of the corp and death got me for some reason. But I have really enjoyed all the endings.
Yep, It's also a great moment. When V look the earth, damn good :)
Speaking of good moment, one who is not in an ending, it's with Claire when you convaince her to not kill Samson...
I had wet eyes honestly :cry:

Last edited:
The Sun Ending when V is floating towards the Crystal Palace space station is very touching. The chance for success is slim, but V would do anything to get some more time at this point. And when she takes farewell with Judy, knowing she's holding her back from escaping Night City... Sometimes the greatest move is to let somebody go.

1629468574251.jpeg

Last edited:
I really like the Temperance ending when he leave night city alone in a bus while helping this young rebel.
He was selfish to go without saying a word but what could he have done ?
I think he is terribly alone.

And the moment before where you decide to sacrifice yourself for his living, and in fact whatever you choose it's a hard moment.

Well of course I didn't mention Pyramid Song.

The Sun Ending when V is floating towards the Crystal Palace space station is very touching. The chance for success is slim, but V would do anything to get some more time at this point. And when she takes farewell with Judy, knowing she's holding her back from escaping Night City... Sometimes the greatest move is to let somebody go.

View attachment 11246677
Seems to me Vs only path forward at a chance at survival is this ending. I really don't see one with the Nomads, crystal palace has two different variations of this ending, plus their is this whole other mysterious sub plot with Mr. Blue Eyes, The Palarez's, even Vic leaves a a couple of messages on the terminal in the spacecraft talking to V about Blue.

Top Bottom