Greedfall: A weird Victorian/fantasy hybrid open-world RPG from Spiders

+
I pre-ordered it. Generally I don't pre-order games until release, or under a week away. It prevents the company from getting my money too early and it still lets me get the bonuses. I treat it the same as buying something on day one.

Thanks for the video, by the way.

I am the same never pre order just go out the first day and buy to get the bonuses ...... but i went down a couple of days ago and pre ordered Greedfall and CP2077 .

Guest 4322765

Bound by Flame just got released on GOG, now there is a chance that Greedfall end up there.
But I'am not very confident, cause now the company is owned by Big Ben.

I hope it ends up living to expectations, GreedFall is looking very promising so far. Between this, Cyberpunk 2077, The Outer Worlds, and my huge backlog ( :LOL: ), I'll have plenty of RPGs for a good while.

I am heading down to pick up the game in a couple of mins . I watched a bit of this vid skipping the talking with NPCs so to avoid spoilers . The walking / running looks pretty bad but i hope the games good .

I haven`t been able to play much but i am happy to report the running / walking isn`t as bad as it looked in the vid posted above .

Nice try for them, but i would say its a medium poor game. The world and npc mechanics are fine, but the quest system and combat gameplay, its not very good. Lacks polishment.

Top Bottom