griefing the forum

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Don't get me wrong, game has many flaws and pointing them out in a constructive manner can only bring good things, but the amount of whinining about stupid things on these boards is staggering and sometimes funny (let say It, a thread about slow elevators can only be described as funny whining :shrug: )

That tends to happen whenever a highly anticipated game has a disappointing launch. Some players who were disappointed with the game, then go over the entire thing with a fine toothed comb and nitpick every little flaw. If that same game had launched with no major problems those little flaws would have attracted little notice.

Hmmm. So, the topic of this thread is encouraging folk to seek other diversions than criticising Cyberpunk on the Forums. . . yet, instead, they decide to criticise the criticisms about Cyberpunk on the Forums. . . . Interesting.

Hmmm. So, the topic of this thread is encouraging folk to seek other diversions than criticising Cyberpunk on the Forums. . . yet, instead, they decide to criticise the criticisms about Cyberpunk on the Forums. . . . Interesting.
You mean the folk? We decided to criticise the criticisim about criticising Cyberpunk on the Forums.

I know, there should be 12000 posts about demanding Mateo to be romancable. And I'm not even joking!

Yes, I have to agree Mateo caught me by surprise when I first met him too. In a perfect world I would totally love to add Mateo, Jackie, Vik and Takemura as possible romance options.

Ha! alas, that is all probably wishful thinking. Still it is nice to dream...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom