"Grievance" with a quest choice in the game "Thronebreaker"

+
Hi, I just wanted to talk about a "grievance" with a quest choice in the game "Thronebreaker". and i didnt find a specific thread about it when searching.

So, In the Angren chapter (mild sidequest spoilers here) you can attack the lumber yard, if you defeat the nilgardians there, you are presented with a choice.

I chose to pay the workers 400 gold to buy their wood.
I got a morale boost as a reward, but no lumber! I looked it up and it seems that this is the intended/ programed outcome and not a bug?? but...

Why on earth would the player not get any lumber from this quest? especially when 400 gold is not a small amount by any means in this game. I know its a silly thing to start a thread about but it feels like an oversight. there are smaller encounters in this game with far bigger consequences/rewards for your choices. playing an entire battle and then spending 400 gold to get well.... basically nothing for it seems like something was overlooked to me. Where the heck is my wood.

any way... I do love the game. Its one of the best story driven games I have played in some time overall. It would be great if that quest reward could be patched in though.

Top Bottom