Griffin and Katakan, Can't See Whose Graveyard I am Targeting

+
Graveyard Suggestions

Hi everyone,
I'm not sure if this been said before, but i really think we need some kind of indicator as to whose cards are in graveyard, for example when using Ozzrel or Assire Van Anahid. This is especially important during mirror matches. So i would suggest to put a separator of some sort to indicate whose part of the graveyards we are looking at. Have sent my opponents mandrake to their deck by mistake a few times instead of mine and that can cost you a game.

That's true. I do think they could stand to be sorted by ownership as well though. Or at least highlighted by default, not only on mouseover.
It's more cumbersome than it needs to be atm, particularly with full graves and identical cards played on both sides.

Void_Singer;n10805031 said:
the background highlights for each card (red/blue) are keyed to which players grave they are in.

Never noticed that, thanks, but i do feel its a relatively easy fix to implement to make it much more convenient. Sometimes graveyard decisions are been made at last second, and if graveyards are full it could be time consume to highlight every card just to find whats yours....

I agree whole heartedly... it took being told about that twice for it to stick in my brain... it's not exactly intuitive

Top Bottom