Griffin and Katakan, Can't See Whose Graveyard I am Targeting

+
Griffin and Katakan, Can't See Whose Graveyard I am Targeting

when you use dethmold there is no way of knowing from which graveyard you are banishing cards, if for example you both used same card during the game.

played vs ST and wanted to banish his ADC from his graveyard but i used it aswell and there was no way of knowing which ADC is mine or his and instead of banishing his ADC i banished mine.

and guess what the next turn he aglais ADC a unit :(

Last edited:
Good catch. Hopefully they sort this out soon, his effect was only now changed from affecting only your opponent's GY.

Also, I giggled at your spelling of Dethmold. That's what I was thinking too when I first heard his name.

zantclick;n8197540 said:
Good catch. Hopefully they sort this out soon, his effect was only now changed from affecting only your opponent's GY.

Also, I giggled at your spelling of Dethmold. That's what I was thinking too when I first heard his name.
Katakan has the same problem so it's not a new issue

There is also a huge issue with the scoiatel faction ability now... if you look at a card when the "which player should start" messages pops up, you cannot see it and cannot switch back without choosing one of the options by mistake

Seperate both Graveyards when chosing from either.

Not sure if someone already made a thread about this and I apologize in advance if thats the case (I can't really find one with the search function).

Anyway, I'm sure some of you already experienced this issue and I think it would be the best for everyone if we could get that issue fixed.
I'm specifically talking about cards like Dethmold or Katakan that can choose a unit from either graveyard to banish. Now with Katakan thats not really important but with dethmold its really important to know which unit you banish, especially if you play against NR as well.
There seems to be a "hidden" separation of both graveyards with the order in which the cards are shown but it would be really helpful if we could get a clear distinction between each graveyard when banishing/interacting with either graveyard (maybe for future cards with such abilites as well).
Because as of right now I have to guess which ones are mine and which ones are the opponents, especially when facing another NR that uses the same cards like me (had it plenty of times where I banished my own roach/units ,_,).

Strollin;n8523850 said:
Not sure if someone already made a thread about this and I apologize in advance if thats the case (I can't really find one with the search function).

Oh well, it happens. :)

I've merged the thread for you.

Griffin problem

Since the griffin now moves cards from either graveyard its now confusing because it doesnt tell you from which graveyard you are taking the card. I was playing againts quuens guard and used the griffin to take the the first quuens guard but when i used the second since i didnt know from what graveyard was the quuens guard and i actually give it back to my opponent graveyard.

Griffin Graveyard stealing could use improvement

Not sure it has been suggested here before but from my point of view both graveyards need to be separated from each other visually a lot better! If both players have similar cards it gets pretty annoying when trying to figure out what card is yours and what is the opponents. I'm trying to work with this card since not many people do that, but things like that can be very frustrating.

It's effed at the moment. Stole one then went to steal an identical one so I picked the that wasn't next to my cards and it was the one in my graveyard. Nonsensical way to do it. Why not have them seperated, opponents graveyard up top, yours below like the board.

Griffin confusion

When I was trying to use my Griffin earlier, unwanted to move my opponent's foglets to my grave, but I have no idea how to tell which one is in my grave, which is theirs.. so I have them one of mine instead! Aeromancy, trying to pick a frost from grave but took it out of my deck instead. Trying to use the vampire thing and the same again, I have no idea which one is which.. am I just not looking hard enough? Or is it something that needs fixing?

Katakan is staple in my deck so I want this changed ASAP. Keep banishing my raging bear instead of opponent's :/

Glad is not just me! If unintended, then this is actually stopping us from doing things we should, thus a bug really.

[Suggestion] UI of Graveyard control

First of all, I would like to start this topic in /General Discussion/Suggestions. But i haven't got 10 point to start with. Is the policy changed as i had started another topic there during the close test.

I play monster deck most of the time, especially in fond of "Griffin". I love to move queensgard to my side of graveyard against SK, or move spies back to Nilfgaard.

The thing is, the UI of graveyard is not well applied that i CANNOT tell in which graveyard the card i intend to move is!

In most cases, my first griffin move the queenscard to my side. If the opponent is using the same drawing queensgard, my second griffin would 99.99% move the first queensgard in my graveyard back to the opposite.What next i could do is "well played","Rookie mistakes" and Cerys will crash me as usual.

Could anyone of Dev re-design the UI of graveyard? At least, simply separate both players' graveyard into 2 lines instead of just 1.

I don't know if anyone else have started similar topic before. I've searched "graveyard" for 2 pages and didn't find one.

Moved to Suggestions. 10 post rule came after we had massive spam problem in here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, I agree that graveyards should be more clear. I have also faced this same problem. Two lines could work, or using red and blue highlight color.

Improve the UI when moving cards between Graveyards

I just ran into an issue with the UI when trying to move my opponents units into my graveyard. All the cards show up on a single row across the screen and there didn't seem to be any indicator of which graveyard the units were in. Because of this i was not sure which copy of the skellige unit was the one i already moved to my graveyard and which was still in his graveyard. I chose poorly and ended up moving a unit back into my opponents graveyard, which he then resurrected.

The graveyards should display one above the other clearly identifying which is yours and which is your opponents.

saddly it seems there are only rare situations where you may lose when it occurs, but even if not gamelosing it should be clear for these 1/1000 situations :) i guess that's why they didn't speak at all about this problematic.

Top Bottom