Griffin and Katakan, Can't See Whose Graveyard I am Targeting

+
kaanakyuz;n9450921 said:
RidiculousName That's not suggestion. that's serious technical problem..

You can already see whose card it is by watching the aura around the card when you hover over it.

Still, there is room for improvement.

Marked Graveyard Cards

There are cards like Assire var Anahid that can pool both graveyards together. In a mirror match, this can lead to some confusing situations where you don't know which card belongs to whom, so I'm thinking maybe we could have the cards from our graveyard marked with a small blue banner and our opponent's cards marked with a red one.

I have an issue with Assire var Anahid

Ok, i don't know if i am missing something or what. When i run a spy deck with Assire var Anahid, when i use her i usually having a hard time selecting which card to shuffle back. I also run roach in my spy deck and if my opponent also have roach its hard for me to see which one is going back to my deck, this is especially for mirror matches. Is there anything to know which cards are mine and which is not. Am i missing something? Really screwed me up in one of my matches, shuffled back opponents roach.

oh man, blue and red color hovering cards, i feel so stupid. Yes it's there but easily missable, i say they need to improve it, like maybe making opponent's card red text or something.

Help distinguish which cards are in your graveyard and which are in your opponent's

with cards like operator, caretaker etc. that can influence graveyards and confuse players while looking at graveyards while using cards such as archgriffins and katakan there should be a way developed to help players distinguish which identical card is in their own graveyard and which is in enemy's.
for instance i just played a match where i had 1 reaver hunter in my graveyard and my opponent had 2 reaver hunters in his, i had 2 archgriffins in my hand so i thought about stealing both of his reaver hunters so he/she won't be able to shani or nenneke, while using my first archgriffin i accidentally chose the 1 reaver hunter in my own graveyard and moved it to his... thankfully he didn't nenneke all 3 back to his deck and "only" shanied me. by then my second archgriffin had no purpose.
please implement a way to address this issue. (enemy graveyard cards glow red around its borders and own graveyard cards glow blue or anything better that i'm sure you can come up with)

I actually reported this problem to CDPR directly, they replied that they look into this issue.

generally a sort feature for the graveyard would be good (e.g. by power or by type). generally it is very hard to navigate in it, especially with swarm decks

so if the thing is working the way i suggested don't you think it needs clarification? not even once this has been mentioned by any youtuber or gwent devs afa i'm aware of. mostly likely they don't know about it either.

Last edited:
KDean11;n9517941 said:
oh man, blue and red color hovering cards, i feel so stupid. Yes it's there but easily missable, i say they need to improve it, like maybe making opponent's card red text or something.

the glow around the card is not visible enough; lots of new players cant figure it out actually. Yes, these glowing effects need improvement

Display of cards when targeting both graveyards

The ability to see which graveyard you are targeting has been suggested dozens of times already since the start and it still baffles me that something that seems so relatively simple, still hasn't been implemented. There's nothing better than to give your Foglet to the opposing Monster player, shuffle their Roach back into their deck so they can use it again, returning a Skellige player their "resurrection bound unit" that you stole before, instead of stealing another one, etc.... Has there been any talk from CDRed about this?

More suggestion than question: When using cards which can return cards from graveyard to deck (e. g. Assire, Nenneke) you can't distinguish in the graveyard which identical cards are yours and which are opponent's. It's annoying (especially in mirror matches) when you accidentally return an opponent's card instead of your own desired. Would be helpful when it gets marked specifically. Or did I miss something?

johannviktor Moved your post to an existing suggestion thread.

You can tell the difference by hovering over the card in the graveyard. The color around the border tells you to whom the card belongs.

4RM3D;n10730751 said:
johannviktor Moved your post to an existing suggestion thread.

You can tell the difference by hovering over the card in the graveyard. The color around the border tells you to whom the card belongs.
someone told me this before and I forgot it... hopefully this time it sticks.... still wish that it was clear without the extra step

Top Bottom