GRIMES IS LIZZY WIZZY!

+
I think that’s just the digital (braindance?) avatar of Lizzie. She might be one of the most prolific braindance artists in 2077, that is, she probably does a lot of both live and online performances.

Yes.

I like the idea of not seeing Alt until we meet her in game.

I follow exactly nothing as far as music, and especially the international scene, goes. :D
I bet there are artists/bands with hundreds of millions of views I've never heard of.

------
That music video was really cool, and I can't say I disliked the song either. Gave me some oriental vibes.
It's actually Indian in theme. According to Grimes, it was supposed to be a Cyberpunk take on a Bollywood film known as "Bajirao Mastani."

I liked it a lot. She's very creative. The music video portion was great, too, the 3D part I mean.

Personally, I don't care if it's actually her singing voice or not. I don't know why so many people do (not referring to you). Good music is good music.

It's an avatar of Lizzy not Alt. Confirmed by Lilayah on reddit: "Like mentioned in here below, it is Lizzy, not Alt :) "
Reddit post, the comment is down the page.

Is Lizzy the new Johnny? Fighting, rebelling against the system using her carrier.
Cool, good to know.

I noticed her right arm wasn't cybernetic, so I thought it was possible.

Otherwise, though, she looks almost identical. Not sure why they went with such a similar design, maybe it was intentional.

Wonderful to know. How badass is it to have a concert show up outta nowhere and disappear just the same?...

If this was braindance, then it is going to be interesting as hell to experience it as a game mechanic.

I don`t want to rain on the parade for all of you that love Grimes . When i see Lizzy Wizzy and here the name Metadwarves i think of harder music like Punk but the stuff posted here seems a little softer than i expected :shrug:

I don`t want to rain on the parade for all of you that love Grimes . When i see Lizzy Wizzy and here the name Metadwarves i think of harder music like Punk but the stuff posted here seems a little softer than i expected :shrug:
Well i have to agree some metal/grunge rock is missing. Something like NIN or Rammstein. I do think they need that style as well. We haven't really seen that yet. The rock so far has been 90's punk rock.

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm not even sure this song is going to be in the game. From what I can tell, it's part of an album she's been working on for a long time, a real world album, not an in-game album.

Grime is 100% capable of making harder stuff, too.

Lizzy Wizzy is apparently the only human in the band. I guess that makes the metadwarves robots? In any case having robots as band mates would seem a better fit for an artist with EDM & art pop influences than punk rock, IMO.

Last edited:
The big name artists are a surprise, but I am glad it is going to be a broad range of people working toward an idea of what the future will sound like. Will some of it kinda suck? Maybe...*shrug*

I am not into much "hard rap", so I hope those artists surprise me, but I love Grimes and think she is a good addition.
I am expecting the artist list to evolve with the franchise, but the ones listed so far is an interesting lineup. <3<3<3

I know this much though...No matter who the artists are...

All those songs are going to get stuck in all of our heads.

When it comes to hip-hop, I’d love to hear in the in-game radio something similar to what Saul Williams did in his amazing industrial hip-hop album, The Rise and Liberation of Niggy Tardust.

(WARNING: it’s hip-hop, so expect very NSFW lyrics)

Music evolves over time. Therefore something that was "punk" back when 2020 happened also evolved into something else in 2077. Also, "punk" is not only about the sound but also the message of rebellion.

I like how in their goal of immersion CDPR looks at the timeline not only in terms of world events or how technology evolved, but also how culture would look like in 2077. Therefore putting our current musical/cultural preferences against those present in the world of CP2077 can be tricky :)

I like how in their goal of immersion CDPR looks at the timeline not only in terms of world events or how technology evolved, but also how culture would look like in 2077.

I always thought CP was the sort cultural setup that had more room for personalities like GG Allin and Marilyn Manson, and less for... for example, gangsta rap or hip hop.

Last edited:
Many of these artists are very creative and experimental with their music i love it.
Personally i only know of Nina Kravitz since she is from the Techno scene, but i dont mind any of these other artists either. I think having this much variety in the game is awesome.
As someone whose passion is music, i love how much cash they're throwing into the soundtrack for the game. Like 10 third party artists plus in house production and all original compositions? that's just rad.

One can only hope that we've been shown only the tip of the iceberg in regards to the soundtrack, the same way as with gameplay.. Because so far I haven't seen or heard anything that would be better option than silence.

Top Bottom