GRIMES IS LIZZY WIZZY!

+
One can only hope that we've been shown only the tip of the iceberg in regards to the soundtrack, the same way as with gameplay.. Because so far I haven't seen or heard anything that would be better option than silence.
We've seen next to nothing of the soundtrack. Way too early for me to draw conclusions, definitely.

By the way, go check out the lead music composer's Twitter account. You'll find stuff that's more to your liking there, I'm sure. Marcin Prisylabitz, I think? Forgive me, Polish overlords, but I cannot spell any of your names.

I'm honestly more interested in CDPR's in-house work.

So am I. I don't see myself paying much attention to the bands playing in radio or clubs or what ever (even less now that I know what all's there, and that most of it seems completely out of my alley).

Never really bothered with the music tracks in GTA games either. Always just waited for the radio personalities start talking.

Last edited:
If I can't get a Folk Chrome Rap Metal band called The Ciris, I'm not getting this game

>.>

Also, I never heard of this Grimes but her sound reminds me of Enigma and Enya.

Grimes is Elon Musk's girlfriend and now that she is confirmed to play a character in the game....they minds well add in his Cyber truck too. :D

Gotta correct that title: GRIMES IS LITHY WITHY!

I never heard of her before this, but after giving a good listen I can get behind the decision, just supa-curious™ how this is gonna turn out with her lisp.

I never heard of her before this, but after giving a good listen I can get behind the decision, just supa-curious™ how this is gonna turn out with her lisp.

For my ears her particular lisp is kinda cute actually, it might even give more personality to Lizzy’s voice (“diversity is the spice of life” and such). It’s her limited acting abilities that I’d be a bit worried about, depending of how central she is to the plot.

This makes me wonder if all those Artists are in game? Like Asap Rocky, Nina etc. Wasnt there some rumours that Mike is a DJ in game too. So they are really putting real life persons into the game. Nice spin on the series is what I gotta say.

Last edited:

Has it been said that Grimes is the Voice Actor ( speaking ) or just the singing for Lizzy Wizzy ?

Last edited:
When I saw the girl in the video I thought it was Lizzy Wizzy because I had this cosplay in mind:

But then I remember she looks quite bad in game

CDPR, I hope you reconsider the design
agree
I didn't like her look in game.
:(

agree
I didn't like her look in game.
:(

That version of Lizzy is outdated.

This is a better indication of how she might look like in the game:
maxresdefault.jpg

It’s her limited acting abilities that I’d be a bit worried about, depending of how central she is to the plot.

She might not have done the motion capture for the character. I think that's usually done by professional actors, then again, so is voice acting.

Last edited:
How? With all do respect, she sounds ...very awkward. How do we know we aren't getting this:

Look I say this respecting Grimes, but a voice actor she is not.

I'm just going to assume they know what they're doing and wouldn't throw in a celebrity/media personality for cheap (or, expensive, more likely) publicity.

I'm just going to assume they know what they're doing and wouldn't throw in a celebrity/media personality for cheap (or, expensive, more likely) publicity.
I have all the musical respect for Grimes...but with regard to VOs...I dunno. I've seen so many bad examples, It seems a bit rash to put her in the cast.

Top Bottom