GRIMES IS LIZZY WIZZY!

+
I have all the musical respect for Grimes...but with regard to VOs...I dunno. I've seen so many bad examples, It seems a bit rash to put her in the cast.
Yeah I understand. All I can say is what I said, that I think perhaps a small measure of trust is in order. If not in Grimes' VO talent, then in CDPR's production talent.

I don't believe they've had a bad voice actor in the entire Witcher series. There may be a couple examples, but I can't think of any off the top of my head (which means they didn't stand out as particularly bad to me). I don't think they're going to start making such critical mistakes at this point, especially not for someone who appears to be a major character.

I'm just going to assume they know what they're doing and wouldn't throw in a celebrity/media personality for cheap (or, expensive, more likely) publicity.

Keanu was at least massive success, Steam spoke about it easily two weeks. Artists/media-persons/celebrities does exactly that, they get people talking. I think its good time to do so, game industry is 20+ year old and its harder and harder get people talking about features and such anymore, because gamers have seen it all. Go ahead and tell players, I have this very cool Raid, they wont even notice it. I tip my hat for CDPR for trying something different instead of relaying fully on features, game stuff.

Its actually damn fun to think now, if we go like 15+ year back how much players could complain about loot-systen etc. Even simple feature like loot-system and the hell was loose.

Last edited:
Keanu was at least massive success, Steam spoke about it easily two weeks. Artists/media-persons/celebrities does exactly that, they get people talking. I think its good time to do so, game industry is 20+ year old and its harder and harder get people talking about features and such anymore, because gamers have seen it all. Go ahead and tell players, I have this very cool Raid, they wont even notice it. I tip my hat for CDPR for trying something different instead of relaying fully on features, game stuff.

Its actually damn fun to think now, if we go like 15+ year back how much players could complain about loot-systen etc. Even simple feature like loot-system and the hell was loose.
Yeah, who cares about gameplay, anyway?

Something wrong with gameplay? I think it looks quite fun, at leats combat, then driving, there seems to be somekind of car-chasing driving thing. You can also play sneakly. Quite normal shooter with cross-hair.
I love you, Cyberway.

I love you, Cyberway.

What I said has nothing to do with gameplay, its very likely different group of people who are working on gameplay and those who are building the world and npcs.

For me combat looks quite fun, it seems to be quite fast-paced then you can slow it down. If slowing down is one way to avoid death that sounds fun to me, you see lots of NPCs are shooting at you, or you know you're going down, you can slow it and make your last moves and maybe even save yourself before you die etc.

This image(which was posted by community manager on Reddit) suggests she wont hav
agree
I didn't like her look in game.
:(
This image(which was posted by a community manager on Reddit) suggests she won't have one single look but will swap different bodyparts when she feels like it.
08ojSTK.jpg

At least she’s a singer. She knows how to work (with) her voice and to make it act a certain way. She’d make a better voice actor than someone who doesn’t sing or act already.

Hope it will be possible to watch a Lizzy Wizzy concert (similar to the RDR2 theaters) It would be AMAZING
I love this sound! :love:

I have to say, the more i listen to her songs, the more i like her as Lizzy. And as an artist. As for the concert... that's definitely coming. Who's concert? We don't know yet.
Yeah, wasn't this mentioned at one point? There'd be something similar to Wolven Storm, but "much bigger" in scale or something like that. Can't remember what it was.

As long as it has the same emotional vibes, I'll be happy.

As long as Lizzy plays "Free Bird" I'm good... jk :LOL:

Judging by what I've seen so far I'm thinking of two possibilities for the rumored in-game concert:

1. It's going to be a Lizzy show in either physical ("meat") or digital form... or both, even.
  2. Assuming Johnny Silverhand were capable of eventually manifesting outside V's head, it's going to be a show where he tries to do something similar to what he did the last time he threw a concert: attack a corporation.
Those are my current theories, unsustained of course :p

Asap Rocky is one rapper from soundtrack, its possible hes in the game too. No-one would expect to see him.

Ah, okay. I hadn't heard of him, but I didn't pay close attention to each musician in that soundtrack video. As long as he's got decent voice acting skills, I'm all for him appearing in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom