groundhog day [possible spoilers]

+
Untitled.jpg

no jacko choom, how am I going to explain this... damn bro :(
Post automatically merged:

photomode_13012021_211257.png

V: Panam...
P: er.. yes, who da hell are you?
V: Im V, Im from the future, Im gona need your help..
P: wt.. you from plant Gonk more like it
V: Pan, im serious, ive been here, today and died. You're an Aldecaldo, I'll help you get your car back, you have a beef with Saul but you're family, Scorpion will die in a few days and you will let me keep his golden Brennan Apollo. Mitch is great choom, like an older brother to you, who'll always get your back.
P: How.. you're creeping me out man.. Scorpion's a war vet, do you know what he's been through?
.. what do you know about the Aldecaldos?!
What do you know about my ride?
V: I need your help Pan, or I'll die, me, Scorpion and Saul eventually...
Look around NC, there's 6 million people living in this city, I could reach anyone for help, but the reality is you're the only one who can help me and you're chooms.
Can we talk over a cool lemonade... at my place.. these lemons imported from French Guiana, sweetened with pure Brazilian sugar cane...

Last edited by a moderator:
It‘s usually a good idea to explain what this thread is supposed to be about. Also: please be careful with possible Spoilers.

Thanks for editing the thread title.
Not sure what's supposed to be about to be honest, maybe I'm trying to give it an alternative continuity to the game, once we start the it from the beginning after finishing it first? makes sense?
Nevermind.

Top Bottom