Guaranteed Premium Card Weekend is back!

+

It's time to add some sparkle to your collection before the Crimson Curse arrives – Shupe is back with the Guaranteed Premium Card Weekend!

Until Monday, March 25th, 12 PM (noon) CET, all three cards in the “Choose 1 out of 3” part of the keg opening will be upgraded to their Premium versions. This means a guaranteed animated card in every keg you open during the event!

I think I have 1000 ore or so... now I need to decide whether I want to get premium base set cards this week, or expansion kegs next week. Decisions, decisions. :think:

rrc

Forum veteran
I think I have 1000 ore or so... now I need to decide whether I want to get premium base set cards this week, or expansion kegs next week. Decisions, decisions. :think:
Exactly my thought! I have full premium collection already, now, should I use my Ores to convert them to a little MP or keep them and use them to buy expansion kegs?

I think I would go with @devivre's suggestion waiting for Expansion Kegs, but use only those Kegs which I already have.

I can craft expansion cards, but I cannot craft premium cards as I've used up my meteorite powder. Therefore, I believe I will get those guaranteed premiums.

I really appreciate these events, but why is it always the 1-out-of-3 (rare or above) card that gets the premium perk? Can you mix it up by including all cards from the kegs, so that the first 4 cards you get (common or above) can also have a premium? From past similar events, most of my rare cards are already premium, but the common cards are not, making this event less interesting for me. Thanks!

I really appreciate these events, but why is it always the 1-out-of-3 (rare or above) card that gets the premium perk? Can you mix it up by including all cards from the kegs, so that the first 4 cards you get (common or above) can also have a premium? From past similar events, most of my rare cards are already premium, but the common cards are not, making this event less interesting for me. Thanks!

I am pretty sure the other 4 cards get as many chances to be premium as they usually do during the premium event. Can someone at CDPR confirm this? Thanks.

I am pretty sure the other 4 cards get as many chances to be premium as they usually do during the premium event. Can someone at CDPR confirm this? Thanks.
That's not my point. To get more common premiums, I would like to see the guaranteed premium applied to one of the first four cards (similar and in addition to the prestige 5 award). This because from previous events, most rares from 1-out-of-3 are already premium.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I got Ore for 200 kegs, it'll be my biggest Keg Opening ever, i'll probably spend the first 3 hours just opening, looking at new cards and crafting.

But i think i also have 20 kegs now, like someone adviced, i should probably open those (even though already have full premium) since it seems you wont be able to convert base set kegs to CC kegs.

Hello, is it possible to get Curse Cards out of basic kegs?
Or is it better to open kegs now on premium event, because only curse kegs contain curse cards?

From what I have seen your current kegs will not have any curse cards. Open them now.

Of course keep your ore.

My only concern is they might have CC kegs that cost more ore. But in any event I highly doubt base kegs will have expansion cards unless the keg was acquired after the expansion.

I think they said somewhere that base set kegs will never contain cc cards. Faction specific kegs, however, may contain cc cards after the expansion hits. So you might want to save them.

They said base kegs will not have CC cards. Faction kegs will contain CC cards and CC kegs will cost the same as base set kegs iirc.

Top Bottom