Gudrun premium animation is... janky

+
When she goes to stretch her neck to look forward, her whole head stretches. Unless she is secretly a doppler in the lore, this probably should have been noticed.
I get CDPR has a lot of people focused on CP2077, and they are likely rushing out the premium animations, but your leader card, especially the one everyone gets for free, shouldn't look sloppy. Just have her move her head around less, it's not like the animation of her looking forward adds anything.

Hi,

I love animated cards but when I was looking at leader Gudrun Bjornsdottir card animation, I thought it looks kind of unnatural. Her head moves are...strange.

So I thougt that it could be changed, what do you think?

Thanks and have a nice day.

The art/animation of this card needs more work.

It looks awful in its current state.

Sorry that's the truth, you can do it much better art devs. <3

All the animation from this patch looks outsourced to a out of house studio, not sure if its studio grafit who did older arts. I noticed the new arts don't show the artist names so iIl assume outsourcing happened, would love to see Anna back for a future expansion as she gave gwent its signature look.

I'm not sure what you mean, they definitely fixed the head stretch.
To me, cards like Witch Hunter Executioner and Kikimore Warrior lack the detail of a lot of the other cards.

I noticed this set didnt have any art by Nemanja Stankovic or Anna Podedworna which is a shame, because some of Gwent's best art is done by them. I'm not sure if I'm missing some other artists too (I think on average the art for this expansion was not to the quality of previous Gwent), but these are just some names that stuck to my mind after right clicking.

I'm not sure what you mean, they definitely fixed the head stretch.
To me, cards like Witch Hunter Executioner and Kikimore Warrior lack the detail of a lot of the other cards.

I noticed this set didnt have any art by Nemanja Stankovic or Anna Podedworna which is a shame, because some of Gwent's best art is done by them. I'm not sure if I'm missing some other artists too (I think on average the art for this expansion was not to the quality of previous Gwent), but these are just some names that stuck to my mind after right clicking.
I think in order to pump out expansions is cheaper and quicker to hire a animation studio. All the cards look the same and they are missing the fantasy feel some of the regulars bring. My favorite was Anna but last she was interviewed she said she hasn't been hired back to freelance. I'm sure that could change, I hope it does because iI don't like aall the arts looking the same like this expansion

sea turtles

Ay, sea turtles.

Actually, she's the daughter of a bear. (That's the meaning of the name Bjorn, for those who mayn't know.)

I wanted to see(Without paying points in the game history book) that Bjorn meant bear and I only see this
descarga.jpg

But I found that Skellige women are trained just like men in the art of war. Marine turtle technique. Enigma solved.

Top Bottom