Guide: Mod limit fix

+
Is the next gen edition of Witcher 3 supporting an unlimited amount of mods? I already have 55 mods and already have one or another mod not showing up ;) I hope the mod limit extender will also be updated for the next gen Witcher.

My game is unplayable and i cant find a fix around anything even removing mods. can i get the new code line for hexed.it at least to fix this cuz at this point i am out of over 200 hrs and this is my first true playthrough and i have lost this would be about the third time i have been stuck with the infinite loading screen and know of the fixes i have found online have worked due to the next gen update.

with next gen i have only 200 mods installed cant go more than that
witch mean you cant go over 200 what the point then

i was having problems with the infinite loading screens even with this fix, so i noticed that is all about the file number the mods have, this mod only allows 500 (instead of the original 192), but i was crashing (probably the gwent mod i'm doing that has over 400 new cards besides the other mods like brother in arms that has a tons of files also)... then i modified the "modfix" to 9999 and all good now.

you can do it yourself by going into the w3 exe at 0xB95CF6 and setting 0F270000 instead of F4010000 (this is the latest steam 1.32 version by the way)
the modified "modfix" > https://drive.proton.me/urls/R2QXN69EA8#ZpNfkGe2EhBf (you can virus check, or even compare with the original posted here, there's only 2 bytes modified by the way)

Last edited:
Top Bottom