Guided tour of Vizima by Geralt at pc.ign

+
Guided tour of Vizima by Geralt at pc.ign

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/682/682220/vids_1.htmlBtw, thanks to the CD team for posting this. Last couple of vids have been awesome!!!

DrStrange said:
"P.F.I. Poor F*cking Infantry." nice! Thanks for the post!
Damn right! Very good trailer! I'm hoping for better lip-sync from NPC's in the final cut, but the voice acting is SUPERB.

I have a most perplexing question. Why is it that in these 3 most recently released videos Geralt has no scabbards for his two swords? He has scabbards in most of the screenshots on this site. So what gives? Do you have to purchase the scabbards perhaps?

Hopefully they are still in or such. BTW, who does the voice for Geralt? Sounds familiar somehow, but I can't place him.

@warpedMindAs far as I know the scabbards were cut out (removed) from the game, that's why you can't see them now. Unfortunately. :(

the voice sounds very similar to the one used in the hitman games, by the hitman! i believe his name is david bateson!!! ;D

Shadowlord said:
@warpedMindAs far as I know the scabbards were cut out (removed) from the game, that's why you can't see them now. Unfortunately. :(
That's odd... Why would the devs cut that out?

warpedMind said:
warpedMind said:
cause there are many swords in game and most of them didn't fit the scabbards.

YarpenZirgin said:
Bah! Lazy lazy lazy.Anyway, enough of that. This video is downright awesome. The english voice actor for Geralt is top-notch!

MadYarpen said:
MadYarpen said:
MadYarpen said:
Thats lame, dude look at Oblivion for Christ sake, every sword has its scabbard and there are plenty more than in The Witcher.

Since I'm still restricted to the Trade Quarter, most of the stuff in the vid was totally new to me... and what the fqk was that monster at the end??

Top Bottom